xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
complexity

Nooooob! hehe

I'm so use to being a noob. It doesnt even phaze me anymore. I really like the look and feel of this forum. And how much you can talk on. Will be a dedicated member. I have many interest's for example. Fixing windows computers:Linux: (Gentoo):Websites:Basketball:Pool:Party:TV:scrubs,nip tuck,the shield, sopranosMovies: Anything new!Woods: I'm from Maine. YA DIG!!LolInstant messenger: always fun I use gaim (multiple accounts)hackey sack:lifting:I dont know them are a few of the things I like. I like so much more. So anyone have anything in common with me :P

Welcome to the community! I'm from Canada, but I'm currently working and living in Japan. I'm computer literate, but not to the extent of being a programmer. Still, I can always learn from some of the experts here. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time and keep on posting! See you on the boards!

Welcome to trap 17, I would also like to welcome you to this ever growing and improving (not that it needs to), I also like most of those with a lot more, especially maintaining my site (which I am redesigning btw) only problem is my very slow work rate (I've been redesigning it for a few months, could have finished in a week) anyway enough about me. I look forward to dissusing most of those subjects, and hope you can be an active member here. :P

Hi complexity, welcome to Xisto!You have some very cool interests there. I'm sure you'll fit in and like it here. As you said, it's very easy to talk about stuff here...which is good because that's what gets you points :P :P I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you!

Welcome to this great forum. I recommend that you build up 30 hosting credits before you apply for hosting so you can get the better package and you won't worry about upgrading later. Also have fun posting :P !