xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
complexity

Different Angles Of My Life The Truth Straight Up

What Up all, I am a complex-writer, some-text-fighter//make my thumb-flex-on-lighters, then come-next-on-biters//but my life reflects-dawns-brighter,i cant breath like after a-long-cypher/tech's drawn-too-fire, then my bro's gone-two-prior//never got strong-thru-a-lier, n there is a gap wit my mom-who-I-admire//oops the wrong-new-dryer, its missing a prong-n-a-few-wires//so dad picked up n threw-pliers, like "d*kes" with tattoo-flyers//but the boo's-he-aquires, thats his true-desires//he has had more girls then the high school-choir's//ruined his night a few times when i sliced-thru-tires//u brought me into this world n signed the contract-of-death's//from now on this *BLEEP* is going to be compact-with-threats//like classic nwa cassettes, because dad i'm past-cigarettes//any last regrets,treat me like an animal, i acturally harrass-vets//spit more letters then the postal-service//drop this spit cuz I have a coastal-purpose//once again the acapella makes ghost-nervous//i said b4 i seen it all most-worthless//kinda like steak cuz I'll roast-the-surface//call me cocky cuz I boast-my-verses//like hell have ruthless-curses//murder in vein n there will be proofless-churches//Sorry if there is anything that seems mean. But thats just rap. IF you don't want me to drop it just inform me. Peace Guys

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Censored a word--since the other meaning did not fit the bill, edited.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)