xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badinfluence

New Skin Comment just a few things

hi,
i wanna say that it is nice skin but a few things need to highlight,

- url bbcoded links cant see in proper(whether it's a link or not)
e.g. Xisto <-- this one not look like a link in first look beccause of no underline nor color changes..only when mouse over.. may be need to tweak in css. so if somebody like me wanna talk the way like just speech flow(without showing url), it's not so convenience... perhaps, showing url straight is not allowed by free hosting TOS, if i'm not wrong..

- secondly, missing cursor pilot ahead in textarea; which mean i cant see my cursor in text pad when i m writing because of textarea beckground is dark navy(nearly black) and the poor black cursor is hiding behind :P

that's for now.. pls dun mind to make changes, thks..

Wow! That was quick! I was here just a few hours ago when the forum had a much darker skin. Actually, the new skin looks a bit nicer this time. It brings back the brightness of the original Trap 17 forum skin, but with a few tweaks. Love the new logo, too!

yeah, the new skin is nice...though when I first came here, I did not like the change.. (I guess had got much comfortable with the older one).but now its fine... actually it could do with a few tweaks...one would be to increase the font size just a wee bit... may be 1 pt.Cheers.

wow, this one was done really nice, and I like it much bettter than the other one. I think the banner is also really nice. Just one thing that I noted, is there still a "fast reply" option? Or was that somehow disabled temporarily or something? Anyways looks really nice.

hi,

i wanna say that it is nice skin but a few things need to highlight,

- url bbcoded links cant see in proper(whether it's a link or not)

e.g. Xisto <-- this  one not look like a link in first look beccause of no underline nor color changes..only when mouse over.. may be need to tweak in css. so if somebody like me wanna talk the way like just speech flow(without showing url), it's not so convenience... perhaps, showing url straight is not allowed by free hosting TOS, if i'm not wrong..

- secondly, missing cursor pilot ahead in textarea; which mean i cant see my cursor in text pad when i m writing because of textarea beckground is dark navy(nearly black) and the poor black cursor is hiding behind :unsure:

that's for now.. pls dun mind to make changes, thks..

151564[/snapback]

good to see they fixed it