xisto Community
concertina226

Do You Use Neopets? Free Games, Forums, Fun for Everyone :)

Do you play Neopets?It's a brilliant website where users can interact and have fun for free. You own a virtual pet and have to pay for its upkeep by buying it toys, food and other items to improve it. To do this, you play games to earn neopoints, the Neopets currency. All the games are versions of popular games (only featuring Neopets characters) and once you have items, you can then trade them in your own shop with other users.You can create your own guild (online communities with private forums), battle in the Battledome (which is basically an RPG game) with computer-generated opponents or other users, visit different places on neopets, gamble your neopoints, invest your neopoints in the NeoDaq Stock Market.... the possibilities are endless. But best of all, it's all free. There's no annoying pop-up adware or spyware, Neopets is completely free, supported by sponsored games, google ads and the sales from the Neopets line of merchandise and TCG.You might think it's silly or childish, but Neopets actually requires a lot of strategy - it was originally targetted at people aged between 17-25 and it shows, because although it's suitable for kids to play, the games and activities actually take a lot more effort and thought processes above the levels of kids.So to me, a great place to hang out, make friends, amuse yourself with engaging online games - Neopets has it all... check it out now! :Phttp://www.neopets.com/ :P

I'll admit it. I, a 17 year old guy, used to play neopets until I found out that it was filled with young girls, so I quit. Also, I have a slow connection, so there was no way for me to get rich by buying potions (from that cow's shop) and by buying dark chocolates. Just no way at all, so I just quit. :-/ Also, I can't get into my account. I send my password to my email address, but it just won't work. Oh well.My username is snlildude87 if you wanna check it out.One of the best things I loved about it is that I am a millionaire. Everybody looks up to you when you're rich. It's awesome.If I can ever get my password to work, I might consider playing again. :P

I don't agree snlildude87 - there are a wide range of different people on Neopets... there are girls of all ages, since technically there are more females on earth than males, but there are still plenty of guys of all ages on Neopets...

Neopets is consider the largest pet site now, but there's many others too... some are http://www.giropets.net/ and many others... I cannot play neopets because my borhter banned me from playing cause he's also playing neopets and afraid his account getting freeze... I can agree with him cause the last time I see his account was like having 5 mill neopoints in his bank and that was like 2 years ago!! I dont know how much money he has now, he has more than 3000 items!!

lol i used to play neopets too i think my account it's still alive, but i don't want to think on my poor neopets =s all hungry, anyways here in my country they got the TCG, magazine and all that stuff .-.

I go on neopets...I think it's great for all ages, others (like friends) might think it's a bit childish, but I think it's a great way to meet new friends. I like neopets and exspecially the guilds! I can always talk with someone there. My username is cutie_cha_cha14 <---isn't it a funny name? Since like 2001 I was playing..although now I don't play as often because of my site, homework, etc. send me a neomail if you please!

there are more females on earth than males

151476[/snapback]

YES! That means I actually have a chance of getting someone. w00t. But seriously, the majority of Neopets is girls from ages 9 - 15. At least, that's what I heard from some news source.

Like I said, I might play again if I can get my stupid password to work. And the people at Neopets can't help me either because they don't think I'm the owner of snlildude87. :P

my poor neopets =s all hungry

151512[/snapback]

haha, yeah. They never die. Even if their hunger indication is "dying." :P

I used to play it. Like 3 years ago. LOL.Tons of little kids on that site. The forum boards are filled with amateur attempts to hack other peoples' accounts. Tsk tsk. :P

Do you play Neopets?

It's a brilliant website where users can interact and have fun for free. You own a virtual pet and have to pay for its upkeep by buying it toys, food and other items to improve it.

To do this, you play games to earn neopoints, the Neopets currency. All the games are versions of popular games (only featuring Neopets characters) and once you have items, you can then trade them in your own shop with other users.

You can create your own guild (online communities with private forums), battle in the Battledome (which is basically an RPG game) with computer-generated opponents or other users, visit different places on neopets, gamble your neopoints, invest your neopoints in the NeoDaq Stock Market.... the possibilities are endless.

But best of all, it's all free. There's no annoying pop-up adware or spyware, Neopets is completely free, supported by sponsored games, google ads and the sales from the Neopets line of merchandise and TCG.

You might think it's silly or childish, but Neopets actually requires a lot of strategy - it was originally targetted at people aged between 17-25 and it shows, because although it's suitable for kids to play, the games and activities actually take a lot more effort and thought processes above the levels of kids.

So to me, a great place to hang out, make friends, amuse yourself with engaging online games - Neopets has it all... check it out now!  :P

http://www.neopets.com/ :P

151434[/snapback]

Heh, I hate Neopets, I don't care about it. I used to play it when I was a kid, but after figuring out that only little girls played it, I stopped. Also, if you like Neopets, I'm fine with it as long as your not obsessed.

It's a kids game, and I really hate it. And since im on a slow connection I would dislike the game more. Not on the fact that it is over-run by little girls. But the reason is it's so dull, not anything real interactive to me.