xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milli Riba

NO HOSTS OF MIN LAST LONG!!

Moan!! I always tried to get hosting in several places, but they either get closed or r closing down :) The 1st host i tried was SferaHost n it got closed even bfore I could get hostingthen there was 4discuss n a whole lot of such hosts :)WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess I had warned many people about them... They don't have any back support and hence they close off when they face loss. Because, they got nothing to lose and they are quite happy with the profits that they may have made in past. We are striving on advertising and If we close this site, we got everything to lose. And we will not close them, as we are not going to lose any..

bah, ask me...100webspace.com say their servers have been damaged from the power outages caused by the hurricanes. It wasn't even a week before I lost my entire website. And that was just after I reopened it from a large upgrade. I send emails to all the members saying that the new site is ready, the next day it goes down! That sucked big time.Needless to say, the site is hosted in Xisto now. I mean who would setup a server in Florida anyways?edit: my english was terrible, fixed it a little!

well those who live in florida how about those appleswhat about califonia earthquake central mind you hasn't been to many big ones for awhile but hey its your money knock youself out XP

I also have a free account with ProHosting...and can't upload. I'm trying to get enought posts here so that I can move my site. I'm getting a little worried that ProHosting may stop free accounts. So, I am trying as hard as possible. I don't usually say too much on other people's forums, but I seem to like it here, so it may not be as hard as I thought. Xisto seems to have a lot of great features!

Word about 100webspace, my ISP does have broken link to their server. After several hops everything stops. To be exact 22 hops. Can't figure out whats wrong, but to be honest I don't care anymore, since I have found great hosting service like Xisto. I just hope everything will be fine and will make backups on daily basis. :rolleyes:

For me searching a good host was a nightmare...until i found Xisto..I went through almost all sites which seemed normal and were with mysql listed in free-webhosts...They all had something wrong for me...they required ads, were slow or closed or too little space and only one mysql database...i joined only some of them and i found out that they were horrible...:angry:so i know how you felt, but Xisto seems to be very good host and i'm not gonna change it :rolleyes:

i were so happy when i signed up with 100webspace.com everything seems perfect and the interface is professional enough to make me feel that they're the hosting that i was longing for ..but since then .. the server uptime is terrible and ... bla bla .. they even sent a mail to me saying that i've used up something like 200gb of bandwidth and suspended my account .. but that turned out to be their statistic error ..NOW .. im a happy man becoz i found u .. Xisto and every1 that contributes to it i hope that i can be a happy man forever .. lol :rolleyes: