xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

A Very Messy Room

Whosever room this is should be ashamed!His underwear is hanging on the lamp.His raincoat is there in the overstuffed chair,And the chair is becoming quite mucky and damp.His workbook is wedged in the window,His sweater's been thrown on the floor.His scarf and one ski are beneath the TV,And his pants have been carelessly hung on the door.His books are all jammed in the closet,His vest has been left in the hall.A lizard named Ed is asleep in his bed,And his smelly old sock has been stuck to the wall.Whosever room this is should be ashamed!David or Robert or Tom or--Huh? You say it's mine? Oh, dear,I knew it looked familiar!

Neat poem...kinda reminds me of my own room/apartment before I got married...well, maybe not THAT bad. Still, I had a habit of leaving dishes in the sink and my laundry in the machine for several days...and of course forget to put away the futon every morning.

I love it. I wrote a poem just like it for fun. It's got a weird ending that I got stuck at.-reply by Bobble-Head Commander