xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nax

I Like Anime Do U? Who all likes anime?

I love anime, I have a few and I've seen a lot on tv and on the net. What animes have other people seen or whats ur fav anime??? Mine is Ninja Scroll :P

I love anime, I have a few and I've seen a lot on tv and on the net. What animes have other people seen or whats ur fav anime??? Mine is Ninja Scroll :P

151196[/snapback]

NINJA SCROLL???

Sound good, I don't know that anime eh,,, me I like BTX, Naruto but I've seen few of them, that is why I am looking for any available episode of both wherein I can download it.

How about, dragon ball Z? I like dragon ball Z but don't have a complete collection of all the episode of dragon ball Z, I've only seen those issues with magin Boo....

I like Marrionette also samurai X.... he he he.. feeling like 18 yrs of age he he he...

I have the ninja scroll movie and the last few episodes, theres only 3 DVDs with the episodes on it and the movie. There all good too. One of the best animes i've seen :P

I like Japanese animations a lot. I am brought up with classical titles like Doraemon, Dragon Ball, and those by Miyazaki like Laputa, the Castle in the Sky, Naucita and the very cute ToToRo. Anime has gone through many generations. In terms of color, Laputa used only 400 something colors while the latest movie by Miyazaki, Howl?s moving castle uses many more, in combination with stunning computer graphics. In terms of stories, the animation industry has also introduced topics other then robots, fair tales and future wars. Say, You Are Arrested tells a story of traffic cops and is a very good anime. Anzu Manga Daiho, a recent one, is a story about friendship among high schools girls. These animation dealing everyday lives are, in my opinion, more touching and therefore they are my favorite. In terms of graphics, I think the film last year, Appleseed, is the pinnacle of Japanese animation. Though the plot is bad, you must watch this film for the computer graphics.

I love anime,and manga too(the difference is manga are comics,anime are the cartoons).I use to watch digimon earlier,DBZ too...new anime cartoons do really look better,and have computer effects too,but i dont really like them..

I like Japanese animations a lot. I am brought up with classical titles like Doraemon, Dragon Ball, and those by Miyazaki like Laputa, the Castle in the Sky, Naucita and the very cute ToToRo. Anime has gone through many generations. In terms of color, Laputa used only 400 something colors while the latest movie by Miyazaki, Howls moving castle uses many more, in combination with stunning computer graphics. In terms of stories, the animation industry has also introduced topics other then robots, fair tales and future wars. Say, You Are Arrested tells a story of traffic cops and is a very good anime. Anzu Manga Daiho, a recent one, is a story about friendship among high schools girls. These animation dealing everyday lives are, in my opinion, more touching and therefore they are my favorite. In terms of graphics, I think the film last year, Appleseed, is the pinnacle of Japanese animation. Though the plot is bad, you must watch this film for the computer graphics.

151320[/snapback]

I don't like Japanese anime's. I especially hate Drazon Ball, Pokemon. EWWW

They're all retarded.

In Kill Bill they have put some real violent animations

151328[/snapback]

Yes the gore and blood is extremely violent in Kill Bill, good movie though i like it :P Has good action and everything the second one was pretty bad i though though :( The anime cutscene in Kill Bill is pretty good to, very detailed artword there. :P

Don't really watch cartoons. Too busy listening to music or doing work.When I first saw the topic title I though you meant the other type of anime :P Anyway, when they make animation versions of films as good as Kill Bill :P then it usually spoils it. And it did so happen to do that with Kill Bill and the Matrix.

yes, matrix is good

I don't like Japanese anime's. I especially hate Drazon Ball, Pokemon. EWWWThey're all retarded.

dude, everyone hates those shows. just because you hate 1 or two animes doesn't mean you should hate anime in general. You should give more of a valid reason

bleh... I like the art style because they all look really cute ^__^
my favorites have to be Naruto, Hikaru No Go, Get Backers, Koujiki no Gash and One Piece ^-^

I like watching cartoons and especially anime. Some people don't like them because they have like big eyes and long beautiful hair. Lol. They're just hating cause they're not that pretty. Whatever. I like watching them and that only matters to me. I like Dragonball Z, Tenshi Muyo, and some other ones. I can't draw anime and I don't collect anything from them. I'm not a great huge obsessive fan that has pictures on the walls and stuff.

I'm not a big fan of anime cartoons, but I do have to say that the animation and style of the characters, even the imagination of the storylines they use are very well done. I think that even if people are not fans of anime cartoons, that they would still find it very entertaining to watch anyhow. :P

I lkke anime, and manga. I like InuYasha, Gundam Seed, Chobits etc..Some of my favorite mangas are Angel Dust, D N Angel. So far all I have is InuYasha the movie (number 1) and I've seen the second on the computer. I also love drawing it :P