xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

[:: Omg Teh Roxor ::]

New sig, two versions because the people at Gamerenders hate me. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please rate/comment/criticize. (That doesn't mean just telling me which you like better. X.x Those comments don't help me at all.)

*is mesmerized*Dude, that's awesome. Much more compact than your last one where there was a guy with an axe coming out of your sig. Very nice.I personally like the blue one because it's more colorful, but both are equally good. Kudos.By the way, is that you in the pic? Someone, I don't think it is because I don't know anyone with hair as spiky as the hair that the dude has in the sig. :P

There's a few problems that I see.

1) You can see some of the edges of the white and red bars, and I think thats sort of annoying.

Posted Image

2) You're really starting to like that highlight thing huh? I saw make it a bit bigger so that it goes a little bit lower. maybe down to his ear. I think it looks better that way.

Posted Image

And maybe a bit more feathering on the render itself? Other then that, looks great. :P

yeah i just posted my sig i should get my butt ream from then if im lucky enough to get a response but since i have those 1600+ screw them HAHAHAHAHA

There's a few problems that I see.

1) You can see some of the edges of the white and red bars, and I think thats sort of annoying.

Posted Image

2) You're really starting to like that highlight thing huh? I saw make it a bit bigger so that it goes a little bit lower. maybe down to his ear. I think it looks better that way.

Posted Image

And maybe a bit more feathering on the render itself? Other then that, looks great. :P

151452[/snapback]

Hrmph. Thanks for pointing some stuff out. (I'm probably too lazy to fix it though. O.o)

yeah i just posted my sig i should get my butt ream from then if im lucky enough to get a response but since i have those 1600+ screw them HAHAHAHAHA

151460[/snapback]

What the heck are you talking about?

i like the second one better. i like how it has more color. i dont usually like just plain black/white/grey backgrounds. on the color one i dont really like the curved thing on the top (the thing that is not in the one with the non-colored background). the text looks nice and it goes well with the picture. overall it looks pretty good. nice job.

The curved thing is a glossy highlight. And I have no clue what saint_mike was talking about either...I was waiting for one of you guys to translate it...

i like the second one better. i like how it has more color. i dont usually like just plain black/white/grey backgrounds. on the color one i dont really like the curved thing on the top (the thing that is not in the one with the non-colored background). the text looks nice and it goes well with the picture. overall it looks pretty good. nice job.

151559[/snapback]

Thanks for the detailed comments. Like Phyre said, the white thing is supposed to be a glass effect.

The curved thing is a glossy highlight. And I have no clue what saint_mike was talking about either...I was waiting for one of you guys to translate it...

151563[/snapback]

Psh, translate Saint Mike? You've gotta be kidding. :P