xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Xbox 360 Release!

The story has it that the somewhat fast made xbox 360 will be released around november. The date is not exact yet but it should make a big hit for the christmas holiday. The xbox 360 can be reserved for you for about $50 at a local game store. The price though when the system hits the market is looking at $300-$400, the price has not yet been released though microsoft did tell us it would be in that range. My guess is that it will be like $379.99 at christmas time and then sometime next year it will go down to about $300. Playstation 3 also is coming out. I havent heard anything about its release date but my guess is that it too will be around christmas or shortly after. Sony should consider making it before christmas so that they can make it as a gift for the christmas holiday's. I reserved a copy of the xbox 360 game bundle that includes 2 of the wireless controllers and a set of 2 offical microsoft games. They wont tell me what games it is which is kind of wierd i dont know what im reserving for but i am really in it for the system. Ill keep you updating as the system gets near its deadline. Does anyone else know any info on the price or release date or anything regarding the xbox 360 console?

I have heard this rumor everywhere now but for the offical date that Xbox release is sometime in spring/fall 2006. All the systems will be coming out next year of what we now. So lets get off this rumor because it is not true.

I heard that Xbox 360 is suppose to be very powerful. Here are some specs of it.Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU; Three cores running at 3.2 GHz each at 1 MB L2 cacheCustom ATI Graphics Processor; 10 MB of DRAMMemory; 512 MB of 700 MHz GDDR3 RAM (ultra fast)Memory Bandwidth; 22.4 GB/s memory interface bus bandwidth, 256 GB/s memory bandwidth to EDRAM, 21.6 GB/s front-side busThere will be a detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive Up to four wireless game controllers12x dual-layer DVD-ROM will Support for DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD Built-in Ethernet port It has the ability to rip music to the Xbox 360 hard driveI think its going to come out in some Holiday in 2005 but not sure

If I recall correctly they said at e3 the 360 will be in stores by the holiday season. I also read the time magazine that talked about gates and the 360, which is where I think I heard the November launch info, could be wrong though...

I have heard this rumor everywhere now but for the offical date that Xbox release is sometime in spring/fall 2006. All the systems will be coming out next year of what we now. So lets get off this rumor because it is not true.

151251[/snapback]

Mysterio can you prove its coming out in 2006 no oyu can't. But i can prove that it will be a pre- thanksgiving release let me get the link for ya.

not exact release date but proves its gonna be a pre- thanksgiving release date

you see mysterio you haft to be able to back up what you say. Im not trying to act mean to you it's just you haft to back everything up

if this is the xbox2 then im disappointed ps3 will blow it out of the sky if this is the case then sony is goign to make some serious cash once ps3 comes that if people can afford the price tag im thinking $400-$500.I havn't seen anything in price tag but with whats got going on inside the ps3 i would not be to surprised if it was the expensive.