xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
c3nar1us

This Is Pissing Me Off.. wtf.??

So I go to Upload some pics. I try to Upload them into my 'pics' folder. It says it can because maybe the disk is read only. I go into the folder, right click > Propteries, uncheck read-only, hit ok..then it still says it, I go back to folder, and read-only is...checked..... I unchecked about a million times..but it goes back to being checked...I want my own pic folder..not having to Upload to desktop..it just started doing this..if I make a new folder like I did now.. ( this is the second one deleted the first one when it did this) then its fine..the first few tiems I Upload pics. It also says the disk could be full..I dont think it is on my first folder I had like 25 Pics...wtf??

Notice from dundun2007:
This is a first warning about your topic title. Please read the forum to correctly setup a topics title. Title should include the problem not just "Urgent" or "Wtf"
Edited by dundun2007 (see edit history)

Wel maybe you have to have admin rights when changing the properties of the folder. What OS are you currently running? Also where are you trying to create this folder at? Is it in your documents folder?