xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Gift Sigs Gamerenders

Here's some gift sigs I've done for people at gamerenders.com recently. I have a few more people on my list over there, then I think I might go ahead and make some of you guys gift sigs. Just don't get your hopes up. I'm lazy. Anyway, here they are:

Flipn0tic:

Posted Image

Girly:

Posted Image

Sephiroth Obl.G:

Posted Image

Leprechaun:

Posted Image

Eternity:

Posted Image

Frozen:

Posted Image

Beaverelfeater:

Posted Image

What do you guys think? (I like Frozen's best...)

BTW, if you haven't noticed, I've started making my sigs bigger.

Have to agree with you Johnny, the gift sigs look better, and Frozen's is the best :PI think it's because the orange and blue make a good contrast, the render is very suitable - with the hair being a soft grey, and the render itself is not too sharp and not too blurred. The orange abstract feature seems to work well with the clear bubble on top, and gives it a bit of a tech look. Maybe a more contemporary background - ie something more bold/defined, may work better?Flipn0tic - brushing is alright, like the text, but not the subtext. Grunge probably just isn't my thing.Girly - I don't really go for the diagonal scanlines, and I don't like the text particuarly, perhaps get rid of the shadow, or change font.Sephiroth - bit too monotone for my tastes, don't really go for the text, nor the bit of brushing in the background.Leprechaun - a lot of stars :(, good use of pixel stretch. I like the text on it - nice semi reflection.Eternity - don't go for the contrast bar, it stands out a little too much. The sides of the sig are a bit boring also.Beaverel - looks good, maybe make the text more visible/not so opaque, maybe just a little too much tech brushing. But dang, these are good Johnny :P

Like wow! Those are awesome! I like Flips one because I dunno, first one I saw I guess.HOw do you get a kinda i dunno sand paper texture freaker in your sig? I have a texture but I over use it and need something new

Have to agree with you Johnny, the gift sigs look better, and Frozen's is the best :P

I think it's because the orange and blue make a good contrast, the render is very suitable - with the hair being a soft grey, and the render itself is not too sharp and not too blurred. The orange abstract feature seems to work well with the clear bubble on top, and gives it a bit of a tech look. Maybe a more contemporary background - ie something more bold/defined, may work better?

Flipn0tic - brushing is alright, like the text, but not the subtext. Grunge probably just isn't my thing.

Girly - I don't really go for the diagonal scanlines, and I don't like the text particuarly, perhaps get rid of the shadow, or change font.

Sephiroth - bit too monotone for my tastes, don't really go for the text, nor the bit of brushing in the background.

Leprechaun - a lot of stars :(, good use of pixel stretch. I like the text on it - nice semi reflection.

Eternity - don't go for the contrast bar, it stands out a little too much. The sides of the sig are a bit boring also.

Beaverel - looks good, maybe make the text more visible/not so opaque, maybe just a little too much tech brushing.

But dang, these are good Johnny :P

150906[/snapback]

Wow, thanks for the detailed response. Definitely stuff to keep in mind next time.

i like that beaverelfeater the best and the girly one isn't the bad either. i liekt hose 2 the best.

151069[/snapback]

Thanks.

Like wow! Those are awesome! I like Flips one because I dunno, first one I saw I guess.

HOw do you get a kinda i dunno sand paper texture freaker in your sig? I have a texture but I over use it and need something new

151073[/snapback]

Thanks Becca! ^-^