xisto Community
Inspiron

"shadow Beings" In Photos Have you ever experienced them....?

I've watched a Thai movie, Shutter, about shadow beings appearing in a photographer's photos...

More info on this movie :

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=shuttermovie&e=com

Teaser 1 : http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=shuttermovie&e=comEN/teasers/teaser01_en_hi.zip

Teaser 2 : http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=shuttermovie&e=comEN/teasers/teaser02_en_hi.zip

Now after watching this movie, I'm pretty interested in these spook stuffs and searched the Internet related to them...

I've found some photos taken by people and their comments on it...

Here one of them :

Posted ImagePosted Image

This photo of a "shadow being"

was taken by a computer

camera.

The person whose home it was

had some anomalous things

going on and often 'felt' someone

there. She left her computer

web camera on for a few hours,

recording the room, then went

back and looked through the

frames. This is what showed up

on only two of them. Is this the

first true photo of a shadow

person? Shadow people are

seen by thousands of people and

some speculate they're another

'species' of life that just move too

fast for us to see. Some catch

them out of the corner of their

eyes and others have had pretty

harrowing, face-on encounters

with them.

There are people who swear if

you record with a web camera

like this and play it back, or

record with a video camera and

loop it thought your TV, then look

frame by frame when you're

done, you'll find all kinds of

beings/things stopping by.

Cameras see things we can't and

don't. You know that odd feeling

that you're being watched?

You probably are. }:P

My question to people here, have you experienced such spooks in your life ?

This is one such thing that I haven't encountered in my life and I'm pretty glad I haven't. Although all of this seems spooky, there is a scientific reasioning behind this phenomena. I'm not sure of what exactly it is, but I had seen a whole series of the running on Discovery Science where people would send in photographs in which they claimed to have seen "something"; but were given a scientific explanation with proof. What I mean by proof is that these people would actually create a scenario and click photographs and come up with something simillar to what people had sent in proving that it had some explanation behind it.

One common scientific explaination is the double exposure to the film whereby a part of the picture is imprint to the next film, creating the "spook" effect...But you never seen one with a "shadow" sitting right behind someones neck..I bet you will see it in the movie...Its based on true stories...

I don't believe this saught of thing if it can be explained. This movie could have easily editted with photoshop (frames) and various effects added. It might not have though.I have never experienced this, but I am a freak and much stranger things have happened to me and happened around me. But those are a different story.

It's too naive to believe that those are actual "shadow beings". Those photos could have been easily editted in an image editor like Photoshop or PSP. In those pictures in the first reply, wouldn't you be able to see the reflection of the "being" in the mirror? I don't see one. Those look more like smudges or spit to me. By the way, I don't believe in "shadow beings". I've never seen one, so I believe that they don't exist.

I've watched a Thai movie, Shutter, about shadow beings appearing in a photographer's photos...

More info on this movie :

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=shuttermovie&e=com

Teaser 1 : http://www.HugeDomains.com/

Teaser 2 : http://www.HugeDomains.com/

Now after watching this movie, I'm pretty interested in these spook stuffs and searched the Internet related to them...

I've found some photos taken by people and their comments on it...

Here one of them :

My question to people here, have you experienced such spooks in your life ?

150873[/snapback]

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
angelover, was there an issue while you were posting? This is considered a spam in this forum. Please use the submit button carefully next time. Your post does not contribute.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

well i seen several hundred website sand photos of the stuff if you yahoo or google im ghost pictures you will see alot of pics of it. some of them I can explain (trick photography, computer inhancement) but others I can't, but it still doesn't tell me that ghots are real, unless i get possess or see one then well they don't exsist.

Bull Crap... You cant explain it because  it cant be explained... Although there are some fake photos people post science cant explain everything... If it could not one would ever have questions and their would be no such thing as mysteries... Just remember people haven't searched every part of the universe or every inch of the earth. People are not able to go everywhere for a reason... Think about it.