xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TimothyA

Abandoned Games...

I just been playing dem good ol' games again like Tyrian, Raptor and of course UFO Enemy Unknown....what are your favourite old games? (Hardcore gamers only, so don't come with doom3 and unreal tournament 2004 :P)Small favourite list:1. Raptor2. Tyrian3. UFO Enemy Unknown4. Pizza tycoon5. Blood Net6. Anvil of Dawn7. Strife8. Quake9. Doom10. Veil Of Darkness

PacMan was a HOT favorite a decade ago and I used to play them for hours..Now thinking back, it's kindda dumb to play PacMan on a Pentium 4 PC...Well that was a decade ago...

There are tons out there that I absolutely love but my all time favourite list would have to be1. Duke Nukem 3d2. Red Alert3. Quake4. Raptor: Call of the shadows5. Doom6. Wolfenstein 3d7. Blake Stone8. Lemmings(the original)9. Karateka10. DescentI remember how awesome the original lemmings was. It actually came with our Sound Blaster CD ROM package- remeber those days when a CD ROM came bundled with a sound card, I couldn't believe it the first time we installed it. I remember playing Sam and Max hit the road and thinking "Oh my word... they are actually talking, how is this possible?" :P, awesome. Does anybody also remember the original PC version of ninja turtles? Also very cool, man the original cartoon rocked.

Wow, Some of these arwe very old games. some are not pc. most are. 1. winter olypics (commodore)2. paper boy3. theme hospital4. warcraft5. C and C6. theme park7. world cup 94 (commodore)8. myst9. snake (qbasic)10. digger (qbasic)

These are from a slightly varied era, but they are still all old skool as far as I'm concerned : 1. System Shock 2. Wing Commander Privateer 3. Fade to Black 4. Raptor 5. Lemnmings 6. Duke Nukem 3d 7. Doom 8. Wolfenstein 3d 9. Hugo's House of Horrors10. Paper Boy

I recently started playing the following games again.>Final Fantasy 1>Final Fantasy 2>Final Fantasy 3>Final Fantasy 4>Final Fantasy 5>Final Fantasy 6>Final Fantasy 7>Final Fantasy 8>Final Fantasy 9>Lunar: Silver Star Story>Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete>Metal Gear Solid>Resident Evil>Beyond The Beyond>Vagrant Story>Megaman Legends>The Legend Of Dragoon

you mean like,REALLY old games?Well lets see...I just played Metal Slug X yesterday on my PSX...it is the best game ever..i still cant figure out how could they create such a cool graphs...So:-Pacman-Mario-Sonic 2-P.P.Hammer-Outrun 2-Metal Slug X-Duke Nukem 2etc...i tried playing some amiga games on an emulator but it just wont work :rolleyes: Btw,how come nobody ever puts PULSEMAN in top 20 old games list?I like this game,cant realize why other people dont...Vectorman too...

hmm after reading this i really began to think about some of the old games i loved so much1.super mario brothers2.vectorman3.lemmings4.chrono trigger5.echo the dolphinman i used to live off my snes..but vectorman and echo got me to sit in front of my genesis from time to time

hmmmff7ff8pacmanms pacmanburger time800 differnt nintendo games that i have on my computeri might start playing them again maybe try to get everthing possible in those games.

yes great games are the best and as i was reading through your top ten lists it came to me what my favorite oldie was... one that help start side scrollers every where... Contra.. i mean it was one of the best games ever made and anyone that has ever played it knows what im talking about.. if you havent played it you need to.. because ur missing out on one of the most challenging (well.. not to anyone thats played it for years) games of the side scrolling shooter games... it was one of the best and will always stay one of the best if i dont say so myself...

contra was an awesome game the sequels didnt quite hit the spot though...one of my fav side scroller shooter was super metroid oh man i cant tell you how much i played that game trying to get the different endings...and failing miserably lol