xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeTeam

Google AdSense

yes i have it and is good for earning money but you dont get paid untill you have $100what you do is put it on your websites and people will click your ads and you get paid for each click.if you keep pressing the ads your self then you will get banned from google so i suggest you dont try it.Mick

How much do they pay pr click if it's a fixed amount ?I guess that will say somthing about how much trafic you need to make some money. Do you have any numbers on how many of your web sites visitors that clicks the ads ?

I have AdSense on my site.

It works well. Picks up relevant keywords and displays ads related to them.

You can even direct what to display by typing some terms in the file but not actually displaying them.

Check here if you like...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and also check the links available from there: Webblogs, Help, MedConf...

I have also used clicksor ads in the Weblogs page. See if you can spot them!

Actually, WebSearch is better. In my homepage above, there is a google search box. When you search using that you get paid if you click on any ad links in the results page!

Googlue!

I have AdSense on my site.
It works well. Picks up relevant keywords and displays ads related to them.

You can even direct what to display by typing some terms in the file but not actually displaying them.

eh... how do u do that?? :)

I tried doing a //- scrpit and typing relevant contents but my adsense shows hosting ads whereas my site is bout games!!

Can ya tell me where to n how to add it??

May I ask how google pay you if you have adsense at your site? do they pay you thru your bank account or they send checks? what if you are outside US? i tried making an account and they were asking for TIN and SSS No for US residents, im not in US so do i need to have TIN and SSS ? thanks.

But still so far no one has stated what kind of moneythey are earning from having Adsense on their sites.Googlue, have you ever been paid by them yet,since you are in Malaysia and all. Someone toldme they only pay people in the US, but I hopethis is not true.

I have joined AdSense very recently and have not yet crossed the $100 minimum requirement! So not sure about actual payments...May be if other members also use AdSense and we 'help' each other, we can find out. Any takers? :rolleyes:

What if I'm using Gosht Surf or Complete Anonymous Web Surfing, I use both sometimes, so my Ip address is constantly changing, if I <- snipped -> would it record the diferent addresess? not that I'm going to try to do that to get more clicks, just wondering.....so how is it with the taxes, I just don't want to have to fill out a lot of forms and other things for 5 cents you know....}

On my site Prodigy Community I get about 5 cents per click. Everyone should note!!! Do not click on your own ads!!! Because at the very first $100 dollar payment they check ur registered ip with all the clickers ips, and if theres a match your account get disabled. I know many people this has happened to including the Admin of this site.

Isn't one of the conditions of an Adsense account that you don't reveal how much you earn? I have a friend who had his account canceled because he told how many cents he earned per click. I have no idea how he was caught, though. :rolleyes: