xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aajvs99

Yeah Im Here Now

So yeah im aajvs99 i currently enjoy web design and graphic design i have a website which is ok yeah you can check it out below i also have an msn and aim account as well as 2 email addresses.

Ive been through 3 host in the last month lets see

host 1: chrashed the day after i got an account
host 2: no features or support
host 3: so many ads......

so im here now and hopefully this place will help

aim:aajvs99
msn:avansledright@comcast.net
email1: avansledright@comcast.net
email2 :avansledright@gmail.com

website
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hi there, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you had some bad experiences with your previous hosts. I've been with Xisto for over two months now, and it's proven to be a very reliable host - no ads, as much as 150 MB of web space, lots of add-ons. There's also a great community with lots of people who can offer their sage advice and support. Hope you enjoy your time here and keep visiting and posting on the boards as often as you can.

Hi aajvs99, welcome to Trap 17. I hope you will like it here. I've been here for I think a little over a month. Everything has been very reliable, and best of all, there are NO ADS!!! :P It took me a while to find a good host too, until I found Trap 17. I hope Trap 17 will be as good for you as it is for all of us.Good luck with your site! :P