xisto Community
aajvs99

Ptr Paid to read

these are great programs that pay you to click on links and stay at the site for a couple of minutes

1)Free MOney in cash this site give you money as you click their stupid links $200 per email so what i do is open firefox create a bunch of tabs then open each link and wait for then to finish the time and while that is happening i do something else! I get about 10-15 a day

2)Free Euros not as good as the one above but this give you ur money in euros same concept

TOTALS
1)20,000 roughly after a week
2)not sure dont get as many emails from them and i dont check it often

check these out they are worth your time

Notice from snlildude87:
No referral links

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

1) It is not allowed to post referral links here.

2) You really believe you will get $200 for emails? You should little think about it.

150701[/snapback]

enemista is correct on both issues. Referral links are against Xisto rules: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/5769-terms-of-service-and-acceptable-use-policy/

Second, don't you remember the old addage "If it's too good to be true, then it is"? Think about it, if 10 people sign up for Free Money, then after a month, that company is in the hole 800,000 dollars. Nearly a million bucks. That company cannot and will not survive. I have one question for you though, have you ever gotten 20,000 dollars from Free Money (your first link)?

sorry bout the refferals but a friend of mine did this and got all his money yea he is my next door neighbor

152388[/snapback]

Impossible!

It is really impossible that anyone wil pay you such money for reading emails. Just stop for a minute and think about it! Got it? OK!

:P

Common sense tells you that any emails over 1 dollar is beyond real.if you get 200 dollars emails, and send out 10 to 1000 members, it's alreadly 2 million dollars. Who would waste all that money?