xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aajvs99

My Fav Games

my favourite games are probablyDS - Mario 64 becuase it is such a fun and long game.GBA - Minish Cap because i really like Zelda gamesGBC - Links Awakening because it was one of my first games everN64 - Zelda Orcarina of Time becuase i really enjoyed itGamecube - resident evil 4 becuase it is a really great gamePlaystation 2 - GTA Vice City becuase i played it for months and its far better than the overrated San Andreas

alright all of my favorite games are on Xbox and now im going to list them:>Halo 2>Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith>Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic>Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords>Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy>Counter-Strike>Fable>Star Wars Battlefront>Eldar Scrollls III: Morrowind (also for pc i think, good on there as well)i love xbox games so there are my list of favorite ones, and i know there are others but i dont want to take up a whole **** load of space now do i =D

hehehe :rolleyes: PC: diablo 2, WoW, warcraft games, pirates of the caribean, need for speed 2, unreal tournament, Playstation:chrono cross, legend of legai, all the FF'sPlaystation 2: devil may cry 1,2,3, FFX, legend of legai 2, xenosaga 1,2, ace combat 5, drakanguard.

devil may cry 2, pirates of the caribean, and ace combat 5 are only ones i dont like out of your list... all others a cool

goldeneye for n64 ... great game|||

156699[/snapback]

It is sad that The World is Not Enough never lived up to anything close to what Goldeneye was...

But my favorite games are as follows...

Halo 1 + 2

Doom 3

Crimson Skies

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

and

Wolfenstein 3D (Gotta love that game)

Four of my favoite games are Kights of the Old Republic (the first and the second one are excellent), Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Great games, but the one with the best story of all was Knights of the Old Republic. :unsure:

I'm not a big gamer, but some of my favorite games are:Halo 1 and 2 (Even though I don't own either one or an Xbox)MorrowindPokemon ColosseumPokemon FireRedHamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak

My favourite game is: Need for Speed Underground 2, because the cars are very good after tuning, which makes this game so good, the cars are to 100% indivudals. But its also exiting to race online because you met a lot of people and you have a lot of fun.

Mafia - the best plot I've ever seenMax Payne, Max Payne 2 Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - the game I would play again and again, amazing graphics, very dynamic and simply interesting to play!Can also recommend Half-Life 2, but pretty sure most of you already beat it :P

Well, I'm grounded from my PS2 for like another 3 weeks, so currently I don't play much. But when I have it I normaly play THUG(tony hawks underground) 24/7(yeah, no life), as well as THUG2 sometimes, and other games such as Socom2.But without I normaly just spend my time playing AQ(Adventure Quest) on comp =/

Ok here are my gavorite games and i tell reasons why:Half life 2: good graphics. Cool game idea, like killing monsters. Not much weapons and bullets, so you can shuut in every place, you need to use weapons wisely. And cuz the multilpayer (deathmatch).GTA san andreas: Pretty nice graphics. You can do almost everything you like. A lot of missions. Really big area. and hmm it will have multilpayer game soon ( i will play multiplayer 24/7) :P