xisto Community
monkeys-r-orange

I Need Some Advice. please help me out

Hello all,I need some sound advice.Ok so my problem is...There's this girl right? And I really, really like her. But, Idon't know what to do.What should I do???

Well...Do you ever talk to her? If you don't, then you should start doing just that. At first, be friends with her, then things will start happening and you will figure out what to do when the time is right. Remember, don't try to force anything; you will look desperate then and she won't respect you. If you could spare us some more information, that would be helpful not only to us but it would be to your advantage too. Good luck man.AmeriBass

Hello all,

I need some sound advice.

Ok so my problem is...

There's this girl right? And I really, really like her. But, Idon't know what to do.

What should I do???

150522[/snapback]

Well i am not a pro with girls by any mean, but I think you should do that AmeriBass said. It looks like he knows how to deal with the opposite sex.

umm,show your humour and wizard as you can but not on purpose.certainly more interesting chat could help you to deal with the problem :P and you must know her very detail...good luck for your affection to her.

1.  Get inspired. Look back on the times when you really enjoyed being around her, discovered that you might have a lot in common, or realized that you had tremendous respect for her.   
2.  Put yourself in her shoes. Based on what you know about her, imagine what language or situations might make her uncomfortable, and avoid them. If you are unsure, err on the side of caution. Avoid overemphasizing the appeal of her physical appearance. 

3.  Choose an appropriate venue for your disclosure, so that you can avoid embarrassment and awkwardness as much as possible. Telling her on a sailboat, miles away from shore, or announcing it from the audience of a talk show might not work out well for either of you. 

4.  Make yourself clear. You do not have to be cryptic to be tactful. Rather than wrapping your feelings of romance in a riddle, clearly convey your attraction. "You might already know that I like you, but I want you to know that I am interested in you romantically." 

5.  Keep the door open for a response, without putting pressure on her. Let her know that you want to remain friendly, even if you do not develop a closer relationship. 

6.  Resist requesting an immediate response. It is pretty off-putting if you say, "Well, what do you think of me? I mean, I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that I was getting a vibe from you. Am I right or am I right?" 

7.  Give your declaration some time to sink in. It may take a few days or even weeks. Once you start counting the months go by, you can safely bet she is not interested. 

8.  Let it go and move on if the feelings are not mutual or if she doesn't mention it again. 

9.  Celebrate with her if she believes that you two just might become an item. 

10.  Learn from your experience, whatever the outcome. What would you do differently next time? Are you often interested in women who don't feel the same way about you? Are you open to approaching different women than you have ever considered for a relationship before?

First, you left out a VERY important thing. You forgot to tell us how old you were. If you did, I could've told you what to do. :P

if she likes jokes and stuff i highly suggest making her laugh a lot once u become her friend. Thats all i have to do, girls just laugh so easily :P Eventually you'll have to ask her out cuz if u don't for a while she might just consider u two of being only friends from now on.

Yes, true. You have to ask her out, after around a week. :PShe will think you're just a friend if you don't.

Yes, true. You have to ask her out, after around a week. :P

She will think you're just a friend if you don't.

151337[/snapback]

i learned that one the hard way...

1st things 1st.

Try to get close to her first. After that, get int talking with her. You should be able to know if she really likes you from the way she responds to you and whatever you have to say. If she responds in a manner which you really fancy, then, all is bound to be well with both of you.

But on the contrary, if she is always tryingt to push you off and never wants to listen to you, do not loose hope. Some girls are like that. They ry to put up a very stiff defence so as to know if you really cherish them and to make sure that you dont play around with them.

And one good advice I am gonna give you is this....Mean whatever you tell her.In other words, if you tell her that you love her, mean it. Dont just tell her that you love her just for the fun of it or just for the sake of getting her to like/love you. I know that some guys have done that in the past and some are yet to do something like that, but my very good friend, dont try to humiliate and play with the girl's emotions. It can rebound on you in many ways which you dont know.

Well, I wish you a very good lukc in all your endeavours and hope that things work out very well for the 2 of you.

Good Luck man.

The best advice I can give is to talk to her. You may really, really like her right now, but you'll get a better idea of your feelings for her if you get to know her better as a person. She may get the vibe you like her, and that's ok. Just be cool and easy going. :P

It's simple man! Just play like your a shoulder, then you'll get to know her, then slowly slip into the real you, and she won't notice! Then you can have whatever you want!Really beleive that? Well DON'T! LOLReally what you should do, is get to know her, let her get to know you, then ask her out, like the others have said, don't wait too long or else she WILL think of you as a friend and won't wanna be anything more! As those others said, I also have learnt that one the hard way. It sux, you don't wanna be in that situation!Hit me up if you have anymore problems and need mopre "advice". And possibly supply more info, because it could be very usefull. Have fun and good luck!Shadow

Your the type of person that doesn't think for themselves. Too scared to accept there own thoughts.Why not listen to your heart? Go with what it tells you. We can't say exactly what to do. You must figure it out for yourself.