xisto Community
Mikalah

Hey Guyz

My name is not Mikalah, lol it's Kelly, anyways I am from Las Vegas Nevada. I love making graphics and websites, (mainly just the layout though)so that's about all i can think to say,

Hey Kelly. What's up?I see you're from Las Vegas. I wanted to go there myself when I lived in California, but I didn't.You like designing layouts, uh? Do you have a website online? I just wanna see your work, and what you're capable of doing.Anyways, welcome to Xisto. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Xisto, Kelly!I would like to welcome you to one of the best communities on the planet! So you're from Las Vegas, eh? It's a very nice place; I've been there quite a few times myself. It's nice to hear that you are interested in graphics; I hope to see some of your work sometime! Good luck on creating your site and don't forget to keep posting, as it is one of the most important things to do while staying at Xisto.AmeriBass

Welcome aboard, Kelly! I'm from Canada, although I'm currently teaching in Japan (and have been doing so for the past 4 plus years). Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time on the boards!

Hey! How are you doing Kelly! (sorry if that not your name I sorta forgot after I clicked the link and don't really feely like going back! God i'm lazy today) Anyways you live in Las Vegas! Thats really cool, well for me because I live all the way in Canada (Ontairo.) I wish I could go to the states, I never went back since like 2001 or 2002. Hows the weather...lol now i'm talking about weather...hahahaanyways i hope you have a great day!Melancholy