xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
monkeys-r-orange

What Is The Strangest Thing Anyone Has Ever Called You?

I have an unusual question for you all.What is the weirdest thing some one has ever called you?One time a teacher called me Brian after I was in her class for 3 months.My name is Micah!:P

Ok thats funny and embarrasing. Someone called me Michelle(its not my name)cause they said I looked like a Michelle.Someone called me mean but they borrowed money from me all the time, never paid me but back. The thing is he called me mean after I stopped lending him money.

ummm the western italian, because there are not that many Italians that live in Vegas, I thought it was a little wierd though, and my sister calls me babe for some reason, i don't know she's a little weird

My name is Lisa. But, my little brother calles me "wesa" because he can't say the "l". then my friends started calling me "wesa" because they thought it was cute -__-;;. Then it changed to "weso" then "whistle". My friends are strange. And I prefer thebluekirby. it sounds silly, and that's what i like abou it.

Well... My name would be Tyler to your average person. Ty to some, TJ to a very select few.... come to think of it I havent been called that since like 3rd grade but oh well...I Do however have a very interesting name to one person... I am Lerch. I dont quite understand why, but I am lerch and I am supposed to dye my hair green. I have also been told I was crazy... but then we decided I am not crazy, I am eccentric! And im going to marry some wench and colonize the Yukon and have lots of bipolar children named Sparticus! And that is my story about me and my friend who has dubbed me Lerch!

I got called Harvey Kevell by a bunch of Vietnamese kids once. They were trying to say Harry Kewell. The only thing I have in common with him is that I'm Australian. :P

Well A weird name i have been called is someone came up to me and said "Oh Hey 'Meera loves Joshi' " Meera is my first name and Joshi is my last name.. :P

Guest mstewart1

one week i was in france, a guy comes up to me and says."Bonjour Chewbocca"i like wat da hell??

I think I'll tell you a story of my cousin's.Basically, everyone in my country, when they are born, will be given by their parents nicknames, along with first name.Nicknames are used amongst friends, classmates, and family...while first names are used as official names (i.e. in office or between teachers and students....and between people who don't know each other very well). So nicknames are usually anything that parents like e.g.(already translated into English) orange, apple, sand, sea, dice, peach, palm, bird, cat, yelly, ice-cream, prawn etc. So my nickname is Tao -- translation = dice.And Peak's nickname is just 'peak' because his dad was doing a reserach whenhe was born...and the research involved graphs (with Peaks)One of my council (a girl) is called Amp. However, due to her hair style (in the first year of secondary school) , her friends all called her 'mushroom'. They all called her that for 3 years (of secondary school)..Once, it was a school-parents meeting. Amp's mum met all the girls' mums....And one of the mums asked 'Why did you name(nickname) your child Mushroom?' 'Do you like Mushroom' ?!? :P

Do names you call yourself count, cos if they do I will go with either Dont Maim Yourself, or AntiPhase. Other people don't tend to talk to me. any way one of my friends was once called a 'big nice thing' after he held a door open for someone at school.

i got called icewan(not iceman icewan)i was just at school thats alland this girl just calls me hi icewanman i was like..."oookay"....im not sure icewanpretty weird you knowpeople come up with crazy names these days