xisto Community
Raptrex

My First Layout I Made Myself

you just need to set the vertical alignment of that navigation cell you have. search for this part:

<TD background="images/layout_05.gif" WIDTH=128 HEIGHT=434 ALT=""><center>

edit this part to this:

<TD background="images/layout_05.gif" WIDTH=128 HEIGHT=434 ALT="" valign="top"><center>

note that valign="top" has been added. :D that should fix your problem... i think. :D

alright thx it worksi think im going to make another one since its kinda fun making your own layout, but it takes so longim wondering, im planning on starting a .gif animation site where i post animations ive made and i want it to be "community like" where people can register and upload theirspossibly a cms like mambo but im wondering if i should use a forum gallery or something?any suggestions?

Would have liked to help and give you suggestions but your site has been suspended. I would post and get to atleast 10 credits before you reactivate it so that you have some room to not post on a daily basis....its not hard i have atleast 30 credits saved by now.

yes i am sorryi had 6 credits this morning but when i checked now its -6crazy.........anyway you still can answer my question about using a cms or a forum galleryi kinda wanna create something like devian art

Guest mstewart1

i think getting a gallery and intergrating it with the forums would be the best idea for your site, i dont think using a CMS would be the best way around it

basically i agree wiv wot everone else has said. it cud do with a gallery, that is wat will attract ppl to the website. :P:P

ok what would be a good photo gallery that can have people sign up and upload their pictures?

152923[/snapback]

i use coppermine which you can find in Fantastico on your Cpanel, its been good so far and i havent had any major problems

4image is a gallery included with your site - it's not bad. Either way, get your credits back up. I'd love to see your layout. The CMS I use is Cutenews and it works really well for what I want. PM me when you get your account online again :rolleyes: