xisto Community
brandice

Fat Man Walking Around Shirtless and I was trying to eat dinner

I don't know what my brother-in-law is thinking. Has he looked in the mirror? Lately, he's decided to walk around shirtlessand it is really disgusting. He's a very large guy (probably 300lbs?) I don't think he's noticed that he gained a lot of weight while my sister was pregnant. The other night I was really hungry. My mom sister and I didn't have any food in the house besides rice for about 5 days (it's a two family house, and we don't share food, obviously) My mom had gone to the store so I made myself a sandwich and as I was walking out to the dining room, he was there without his shirt, walking in my direction. It made me gag! It took me the longest time to even think about eating.

Spooky!Probably you should spent some time and talk to this guy about this if you ever want to eat properly. Start it off with a decent conversation and build up to the idea of him wearing something on to actually keep stuff appropriate. He probably shouldn't be blamed right now, because he doesn't have an idea what he's doing wrong. I hope this works out for you well.

Make sure you let him know your feelings about him walking around shirtless because if no one says anything, he'll keep doing it thinking he's sexy lol and you'll be stuck not being able to finish your sandwiches