xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
c3nar1us

My Site please review my site design

Rate my site, and join if you want.This site is all about computers; hardware, software, gaming, everything and anything about computers.i use VBulletin v3.0.3 for my forum.i have 15 members currently, and would like to be a large community, but i need affiliates and refers.i aim to help you with every single computer problem you might have.Please rate http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ me what do you think about design :D:):D:):((links doesnt working yet, but forum working)

The design is amazing. I really like the professionality in the design. But the music is way too fast for a corporate design like this one. Another thing. Don't miss out on the title of the website (currently: untitled). Removes points of professionality from the website. I can't comment much about the forums, because this is the default vBulletin skin. Try acquiring a skin which would go well with the website skin which would again add to the professionalism. Overall, I'd say it is a decent attempt. Probably the content would make it look better. :DHope you develop on the content soon. Nice job. :D

Just checked out the site as well. It certainly looks professional, but don't forget to add the title in the head tags. A different skin to match your website theme would also help.

Hi, It really looks professional. I agree that maybe the music is too quick for your site. I am not that enthusiastic about Website with Music also. The intro is nice and without music will be better. Also, the padding of the "Our Company" and "New Products" text does not appear good in Firefox. It looks good in IE but not in Firefox. Also, you should put a title name to your page as it was previously mentioned.

i think the homepage needs abit more content and there are a few writing mistakes which can be fixed. yes on firefox it does look kinda of mishaped... otherwise a very professional looking site, maybe a just bit tooo professional, looks more like a corprate website rather than a personal website.

That's an excellent site! I love the design and the look of it. There's a few pictures at the top that are overlaying the words. You may want to fix that. :D (It could be because I'm using Firefox though. I know some things don't show up like they should.)

As others have said, it looks VERY good and VERY professional...except for a few minor errors. The first problem is that it seems a bit misaligned. The second problem is that the forums also needs a matching theme. The third is the head tags, which shigajet suggested.

Looks good, - I would agree though, - best to loose the music, - It's just not very professional

I actually like the music, but as others have said, probably doesn't really go with the image you're trying to put across. The other thing that doesn't really go is 'client's login'. Makes it seem like a site selling paid services which may put some people off.