xisto Community
varunone

Messenger Response auto responder for msn messenger

How many of us use msn messenger ?Well i hope quite a lot and for those i have just stumbled upon a great softwareThe Messenger Resposonser.This auto responds to messages after you status has become idle.And you can customize the messages depending upon the incomming messages. Which i find the best feature.Cheers

hi varunone, i got msn messenger 7 here.I am not using any responder at this moment, but i have heard msn plus does the auto respond job. I personal prefect MSN plus as they have more plug in and also stable and has been in the internet for long time. however the program mollenborg looks quite simple and cool but the screensot in their website is not english, so i can not really understand it :D i am wondering if you are the owner of mollenbord?

Hi Lamode,I have used Msn Plus, but i really dont like it very much. Some how it did not work properly and crashed a lot.Anyways the s/w is in english you can try it if u like.Nopes sorry i am not the programmer for this s/w. Though i do some programming i dont advertise my program on forums.Plus my site is also down not ... my host shut down and i am still waiting for Xisto to activate my hosting ... which is taking quite long ... but i am hanging in there :-(Cheers