xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Got Gunz? One of the best online games evar

Gunz....where do I start.About the gameRigth now it is a beta. You start off and choose your characters looks(dont worry about the clothes you will be able to buy clothes from the store later.). Then you choose a game and start playing. You are given your gun/guns 2 grenades and a sword. Sounds like fun huh? You can run on the walls and do some sweet moves. There are many many clans on there like a Gamefaqs clan a LUE clan and many others who knows Xisto could get one. Right now it is a free beta so download it now. I have heard the final version will be free, but that may just be a rumor. It was down for a few days a couple days ago for reasons I don't kow of, but now there are 2 servers so more people can play. Even with two servers they are almost always full. No kidding you will have trouble getting in,. but it is worth it so be patient.How to get gunz http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Go there and download it and then install it and then go back to the site and click join up in the upper right corner and register your account. Next double click the gunz icon and log in and start playing.

I play both the korean version as the international beta version, the international version first needs to sort out the serverload, as it's always full, the korean is great, but...korean :Di love the game tho (in korean version: lvl9)

That looks awesome. I'll be sure to check it out. We could start a Xisto Clan for various games....a Counter-Strike one would be cool :D Anyways, back on topic. After reading some info on the site, it doesn't really seem like an MMORPG. It seems more like 'GunBound' or 'Survival Project' to me, where you join various servers and just play to level up. Is it like GunBound? Or is it really and FPS RPG? Any quests and such? Mind sharing a few screenshots? [A lot of questions, I know, but I'm interested in it but want to know a little bit more before I download it...]

Guys, there are screen shots on the site I linked to. There is also two movie trailers for the game you can watch. You can see them by clicking International Edition and scrolling down. I heard that if you pay you will be able to have glowing swords and head gear. I heard that was teh only benefit of paying. (I don't know that for a fact though)I am level 7. I bought some new clothing and two new Raptor's today.

It's like a MMORPGTPS with separate games similar to Battlenet... if that makes sense.The reason that it was down for a while was because this site with a massive userbase found out about it and thousands of people jumped on the servers. It's a pretty good game, but it's glitchy and kinda hard to master the wall walking.

Yeh, if you read the caption when a game is loading sometimes it will say something like "Gunz is free for you to play forever"Is the site with the massive userbase LUElinks? Gamefaqs?Anyway no need to worry about it being full anymore they have 4 servers now!I am level 10 and have a clan with a nice amount of users. My clan is called OmegaGateway. To be a member you have to have an account at OG though.

Since saturday I'm playing this cool game, its amazing how cool the game already is, since its anly early ? in beta stage, but off course this beta stage has some negative points too. BEWARE the hackers, I think about 5 per cent of the players )or maybe even more!) has a hack installed. This can be any hack ranging from aimbots to wallhacks to to packet hacks laghacks to godmode hacks etc. If you dont watch out they will spoil your fun. My friend got EXP points from a hacker (he didnt cheat himself) and now my friend acts like a spoiled brat who deserved the EXP, but his account will probably be resetted once they found a good way to stop the hacks.It's not hard to "get into the game", just download it, sign up (it only wants you to choose a username("ID") and password (with confirmation), and log in! There are four GunZ servers at the moment we speak, altrough a lot of them are often down due to hacking and spamming of the server. I also started a clan on GunZ, based on the clan where I am already in, and I got seven people to play the game already.

Just like Florisjuh said it is a very cool game.I do hope they get the hacks taken care of because I heard of one guy who had more then one character in one game.Sadly, once the full version is released all of the accounts will be deleted v_vwell that is what I have been told. It happened to the Koreans when the full version was released.After fully reading this topic it may seem like this is a game full of hackers that is always down. That is not true it is a very fun game with a few people hack, but you will be able to play and have fun. :unsure:

Just like Florisjuh said it is a very cool game.

I do hope they get the hacks taken care of because I heard of one guy who had more then one character in one game.

Sadly, once the full version is released all of the accounts will be deleted v_v

well that is what I have been told. It happened to the Korean

After fully reading this topic it may seem like this is a game full of hackers that is always down. That is not true it is a very fun game with a few people hack, but you will be able to play and have fun. :D

156909[/snapback]

:D yeh i dont think all will be dealted cause i instaled gunz 1 2 3 and final lol account still in im lvl22 and still not board

gunz looks cool~ reminds me of dmcbut i havent finished downloding it at home.fromwhat i heard its quite nice to play, but yeah its mostly full at time so its hard to log onsome moves get repetitive also~ so some gets bored fast XD