xisto Community
Harisn

Rocketpacks No, really, rocket packs

Ofcourse that photo is photoshopped. It's quite evident. There should've been jets powered by fuel to propel this thing which leaves behind a sort of fume which distorts the background if the photo is clicked. You can also see that stuff commonly on petrol stations and lighters. I'm not sure what that stuff is called. It's missing here and hence this is a complete fake; well according to me it is. Another thing. If this sort of this was really developed then it would be a big event, then news channels and newspapers would've covered the event. Of course they can't possibly leave this un-noticed (he's not flying over a test ground or something; he's flying over rows and rows of houses).

I preseume you are referring to the 'haze' created by a flame? You can sometimes see it on roads on hot days. As the article states "super-heated hydrogen peroxide steam" you would certainly see the haze. The guy would also never get clearance to fly over central London! This wasn't even on the local news or local papers. The article also states the image is "a handout photograph". So who was the other guy taking the photo? If he is level with Mr Scott on the jetpack, then why are the houses at an angle, suggesting the camera is angled, yet Mr Scott is perfectly level?It just seems weird, like the theories about the moon landing...

If we think back to our highschool chemistry we'll all realise that if this jetpack was indeed propelled by hydrogen peroxide, his clothes and *bottom* would be melted.Thats even if its not heated.Hydrogen Peroxide is one of the most acidic or basic (i didnt pay that much attention in class) chemicals readily availble these days.Actually, I only know this because I used to work for a paint stripper.I was a stripper, heh. Yes i was.Pdrive