xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kahat

News?

Where do you read the news?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The first thing I do when I turn on my pc is check the news all around, so I was just wondering where you go to stay up to date. Also who you think its the best overall.>I voted for reuters and google, because I think that they both have the best interface and the most uptodate news.just my opinion.

The first thing I do when I turn on my pc is check the news all around, so I was just wondering where you go to stay up to date. Also who you think its the best overall.

>I voted for reuters and google, because I think that they both have the best interface and the most uptodate news.

just my opinion.

149637[/snapback]

For me I think I voted for cnn news if we are talking of international news, but for local news I'll bet for TVPatrol, Magandang Umaga Bayan, and The world Tonigh.

Maybe you're not familiar with some news forum, just check out and watch TFC (The Filipino Channel) that is always updated.. but when it comes to internet news, no idea yet, I used to watch TV when need to update myself.

Oh, I forgat, there is a radio station here in the philippines that always in live telecast.. that is DZMM... but i maybe you will not familiar too if you're not live in the philippines....

In your own land of birth which programs is always updated when it comes to news and current affairs?

:D