xisto Community
iGuest

Naruto's Father

I've wondered about who naruto's parents were and it wasn't later into the series until i suspected who his father might be. I'm sure it's occured to some others by now, but does anyone think that maybe the 4th hokage (the one who sealed the ninetails in naruto) is naruto's father? Who is his mother then?

I've wondered about who naruto's parents were and it wasn't later into the series until i suspected who his father might be.  I'm sure it's occured to some others by now, but does anyone think that maybe the 4th hokage (the one who sealed the ninetails in naruto) is naruto's father?  Who is his mother then?

149627[/snapback]

Actually I like naruto but no idea about naruto's parents, I watched episode 20 to 26 of naruto but no information yet, maybe they captured by naruto's opponent or somewhere in the village wherein naruto was left behind.

Do you know where i can find or download naruto from episode 1 up to the last? maybe if i can see all the episode I could tell you about his parents.

How about BTX, do you know where BTX now? I used to keep searching bor BTX but no one can tell me where can I find it... maybe you can show me where... after all where both searching....:D

Actually I like naruto but no idea about naruto's parents, I watched episode 20 to 26 of naruto but no information yet, maybe they captured by naruto's opponent or somewhere in the village wherein naruto was left behind. 

Do you know where i can find or download naruto from episode 1 up to the last?  maybe if i can see all the episode I could tell you about his parents.

How about BTX, do you know where BTX now?  I used to keep searching bor BTX but no one can tell me where can I find it... maybe you can show me where... after all where both searching....:D

149630[/snapback]

lol--if you've only seen 7 episodes of naruto, then you really have little idea of knowing what's goin on. I've seen from the mid teens to 138. I dont know where you can get the first 20 episodes. But as far as i know, there is no real mention of his parents. It's just alot of how he's been alone all through his childhood. I think there may have been a *hint hint* once or twice to some significant relation between the 4th hokage and naruto. But as far as we know, naruto is just the baby that the 4th hokage sealed the ninetails in. But i believe he may actually be his father. There are physical similarities. A mention of similar personality attributes. And why would the 4th hokage choose naruto of all the babies? The 4th hokage is dead now--and naruto has no parents. So it kind of connects. See what i mean?

lol--if you've only seen 7 episodes of naruto, then you really have little idea of knowing what's goin on.  I've seen from the mid teens to 138.  I dont know where you can get the first 20 episodes.  But as far as i know, there is no real mention of his parents.  It's just alot of how he's been alone all through his childhood.  I think there may have been a *hint hint* once or twice to some significant relation between the 4th hokage and naruto.  But as far as we know, naruto is just the baby that the 4th hokage sealed the ninetails in.  But i believe he may actually be his father.  There are physical similarities.  A mention of similar personality attributes.  And why would the 4th hokage choose naruto of all the babies?  The 4th hokage is dead now--and naruto has no parents.  So it kind of connects.  See what i mean?

149632[/snapback]

Yeah,, y'll right, I started to like naruto when one of my friends played that 7 episodes but then after that I keep on looking for naruto's movie but I fount nothing....maybe you could give me a hint where I can dowload that clip....!!! do you have naruto's collection???

yeah... :D

some naruto fans we know that naruto's father just the 4th generation naruto.

certainly his mother is just the 4th's wife called ??(i dont know how to translate this name to English word or roma letter),what i heard about above just according to the saying from the author of NARUTO. :D

But just between you and me--i just download them off limewire:P

But just so you know, now that it's licensed, it's illegal to download any naruto episodes. Fair warning for you.

Ok, i'm tryin to understand what you just stated there--but i get the feeling it translates to my suspicions being correct in that the 4th hokages is indeed naruto's father. 

4th hokage = Naruto's father.

--Right?

Naruto's daddy is Yondaime and his mommy is Tsunade. Self explainable :lol:j/kI don't think they'll ever show Naruto's parents, because it leaves us in suspense or in curiousity of the show. If they showed us Naruto's parents, it'd just give us not much to wonder about in the show :rolleyes:

Naruto's daddy is Yondaime and his mommy is Tsunade. Self explainable :D

j/k

I don't think they'll ever show Naruto's parents, because it leaves us in suspense or in curiousity of the show. If they showed us Naruto's parents, it'd just give us not much to wonder about in the show :ph34r:

154964[/snapback]

I agree. Though I also think the 4th is Naruto's father. I can't see him taking another person's son and condemning them to that kind of fate. as for arnel, there are clips for download on Naruto Chuushin and Naruto Chaos .

I've read up to 276 in the manga and his parents still haven't been revealed, so don't hope that it's going to happen any time soon...

hi guys =) i can't help but notice your passionate discussion 'bout naruto's father...hehe..i've seen all the episodes that have ever been out. ;) 'bout the 4th sealing the ninetails in naruto, well that's possible but so far there have been no episodes to prove this.the 3rd always talked about every leaf ninja inheriting the "will of fire." my guess is that the 4th acutally had pride in sealing the monster into naruto, since naruto would grow strong with it, if ever he mastered how to use its chakra. i guess the people in konoha had a perverted notion of why the 4th actually sealed the monster into naruto. when ya think about it, naruto could be like the protector of the village or somethin'.... hehehe =P oh yeah.. about tsunade being the 4th's wife, well, yondaime was jiraiya's student, i think, along with kakashi and another uchiha guy.. i hope that helps... ;)

hi guys =) i can't help but notice your passionate discussion 'bout naruto's father...

hehe..

i've seen all the episodes that have ever been out. :D 'bout the 4th sealing the ninetails in naruto, well that's possible but so far there have been no episodes to prove this.

the 3rd always talked about every leaf ninja inheriting the "will of fire." my guess is that the 4th acutally had pride in sealing the monster into naruto, since naruto would grow strong with it, if ever he mastered how to use its chakra. i guess the people in konoha had a perverted notion of why the 4th actually sealed the monster into naruto. when ya think about it, naruto could be like the protector of the village or somethin'.... hehehe =P

oh yeah.. about tsunade being the 4th's wife, well, yondaime was jiraiya's student, i think, along with kakashi and another uchiha guy.. 

i hope that helps...  :D

212637[/snapback]

Just so you know Kakashi an Obito Uchiha were students of the 4th not of Jiraiya :D

okay...there is the possibllity of naruto being the son of the 4th...but the idea of naruto accually being the 4th cant work. reasons i say this is that, first there has to be a sacrifice to do this kinjutsu(forbidden technique). so no one was sacrificed and you cant say it was the 4th due to the terms of the god of death justu(and by the way the 4th's soul is not in the belly of the god of death, nor is the thirds....its the victims soul that is devoured and the user sacrifices their life....also oochimaru's almost summoned the 4th in the fight against the 3rd so once agian his soul couldnt have been devoured, *remember that*). also in the 2nd episode the third tells iruka that the fourth said that naruto is a hero and should be remember that away... meaning that the 4th was still alive even after he sealed the fox demon in him. also jirarya didnt teach kikashi with 4th.kikashi, the uchiha guy and the medical ninja chick were all trained by the 4th.check back through the episodes around the chuunin exams and youll see kikashi in his room, not sure which episode right off hand but there is a picture of him as a gennin with his team, right beside the picture of his current team with naruto, sasuke, and sakura.

Edited by handecapitated (see edit history)

Well if we find out the 4ths last name it would be easy to know if he is or is not Naruto dad. Oh and the 4th was saying Naruto should be made a hero while the he was DYING. Because the 3th didn't die like that *snap* when he used the jutsu he taked a little to Orochimaru. :huh:

I think Tsunade (one of those medical ninjas) (i think)) and the 4th hokage has to be naruto's father. They say Naruto's parents were kiled but i think i saw them in episodes (not flashbacks). I know alot on naruto soooooo u can barely test me. Those who think Kakashi got his Sharingan because of Uchiha clan r wrong because Obito Uchiha passed it on to kakashi before he was killed.

well im just going to tell you all now the first 170 episodes have no mention of his parents so all those posts are based on rumors mind you it could be explain later on in the series after it hits 200+ episodes but for now.ALSO THIS IS A WARNING: TO YOU ALL what you do on your computer is your own business but on this site even the mentioning of download illegal material will get you banned.

the issue of the yondaime being naruto's father is just a rumor. it's not true. people just assume that because they have the same hair color and that jiraiya often say that they were similar in personality when the yondaime was the same age as naruto's