xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Focus

Sigs Made By Me With Photoshop

Heres some signatures that i have made with photoshop right now i cant make any due to me being on dial-up with a connection speed of 24.0kpbs im not all that good at it :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ill post more when i get done making some when i get cable lol! I cant find my others

:D

Heres some signatures that i have made with photoshop right now i cant make any due to me being on dial-up with a connection speed of 24.0kpbs im not all that good at it :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ill post more when i get done making some when i get cable lol! I cant find my others

:D

149483[/snapback]

I like the artsy effects, but the flashing part is kind of annoying.

Don't use animation. On most sigs it just ruins it.And talk about photosensitive seizures...jeez...And otherwise those need lots of work. Do some more like your current sig.

Hallo...

I like the first siggy banner with the spacey feel and the giant wheels, but yeah, that second banner is very annoying :D

Do you use Flash, Focus? (I know these banners aren't made with that, but since you said ur an animation person I thought I'd ask :D )

The first one is alright...just slow the words down a bit...I agree with the others on the second one Focus...the flashing thing...doesn't get annoy and hurts your eyes in a dark room LoL.

I like your sigs! I need got to make any even though I had photoshop for like 2 years! I really like your sigs and they like make me want to make them now!! M yfavourite one is the blue one with the wheels...very cool and pretty.

I like your sigs! I need got to make any even though I had photoshop for like 2 years! I really like your sigs and they like make me want to make them now!! M yfavourite one is the blue one with the wheels...very cool and pretty.

aaahhhh! my eyes! the second one reminds me of those annoying ads that flash at you.my suggestion is say no to animation. sometimes animation does turn out nice, but often enough it doesnt. especially if you are just beginning to make sigs and other graphics, leave out the animation. i think its just better to get practice at making the sigs look good when they are not animated.the second one i do not like but the first one is not that bad. i like the background much better on the first one. if you do want animation, at least slow it down so its easy to look at. just keep practicing and look through some tutorials and your stuff will improve a lot.