xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Daehawk

Introduction: Daehawk umm its me?

Good evening all. I am a 19 year old from Tennessee in the United States. I am an undecided major college student. In my past I have made many different sites using HTML, which later I have branched off into 2d MMO's and PHP game creation. I worked with a 2d MMO company for a little bit, but the engine that we were on didn't support the game the way we wanted to, so a new one is in developement. I have worked with 1 PHP game I was one of the two coders of the game and not getting paid to do things and such isn't that fun for all the hard work you put into it...so I am branching off and going to start my own game.Umm don't know much else to say...so if you have any questions post them here and I will reply to you as soon as I see them. Thanks.Peace,Daehawk

Welcome to the Xisto forum! I think you'll like it very much here and find the community very friendly and welcoming. I was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee, I really liked it there. What php game did you create if I may ask? Couldn't you have sold the game to make money?

Welcome to the Xisto forum! I think you'll like it very much here and find the community very friendly and welcoming. I was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee, I really liked it there.

What php game did you create if I may ask? Couldn't you have sold the game to make money?

149479[/snapback]

Yeah Knoxville is a nice place. I drove through there the other day.

Nah, I wasn't the owner of it. I was apart of the Member Support on it for awhile while they had 2 other coders. Then they both left after getting mad at the owner, so I decided to help the owner with it. Later one of the ones that left came back and helped out. Then the owner and him started doing things behind my back and changing the entire game and some of the things I majorly disagreed with them about. So yeah...I told them that if they want to just do things behind my back then I am not needed and quit being staff there. I have all the source code and database of the game on my computer LoL. The game is called Blue Fusion.