xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luigi

Songs A Friend Wrote

Lyrical freedomI remember that time back in 1998,Just about my whole life was filled with hate,Not towards the guilty not even you and me,I despised myself for not being free,That evil twisted *BLEEP*??had a hold on me,I was bored completely senselessI was not freeI was stuck in a trance;there was no room for me to playThe evil took over meAnd the rhythms went astrayWell now I am freeI broke away her evil holdThe music is flowing back in meI am no longer coldThe lyrical freedom is running thru my veinsThe lyrical freedom takes AWAY THE PAIN!Your love suffocated meBut now my pains gone awayThe lyrical freedom took that *BLEEP* AWAY!I?d be nothing without you- Mike HarrisI love you more than words can sayI think about you everydayYou are the only girl for meWithout you by my side id be?..nothingI?d be nothing??..without you close to meWe?ve had many problems in out pastBut with you by my side well make this a blastMy baby??..my darling babyI sit aloneThinking how to say I love youBut nothing on this earthCan express the emotionsStored deep within my heartWhen I look into your eyesI see the world so deepAnd I know everydayThat you are mine to keepA world without you is so bareBut I can never imagine you not being thereWhen I hold you close to meI touch you oh so tenderlyI see the sparkle in your eyesIts torture whenever I say goodbyeI don?t ever want to loose youI don?t ever want to make you cryI will love you alwaysPlease don?t ever leave my sideYou are the only girl for meWithout you I would be??nothingI would be nothing without you!You make feel so special by Mike HarrisIts amazing how onePerson can change your lifeOne look, one smileAnd I feel right.You make me feelLike life?s worth livingYou hold my world in your hands.You?re beautiful like the sunriseYou?re the best fish in the seaEvery moment in close to youI know this is where I wanna be.I love you more than anythingYou are the best thing in my lifeI and all I hope is that you love me toBecause I know this just feels rightOh yeh, I know this feels right.When I hold your handI just don?t wanna let goWhenever you?re goneI miss ya like hell so,*chorus*I never want this to endI dont think i could hopeNot a day goes byWhen your not ... in...my...heartWhenever you?re upsetI just wanna cryI wanna be there for yooooooooouUntil i die...oh yeh ....until i dieYou make me feel so specialWhenever we talk and smileI just wish I was there with youSo I can make you feel special tooSomewhere along the lineThis is goanna endI?m just gonna dread the dayI say ??. Goodbye*Copyright Addiction muzik 2004-2005*