xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ipunto21

where is bip01? i need help

hi there...im working on a bip model named bip01... i have clicked hide button for hide bip's bones, but now i can't show it again... i have searched in the select dialog, but i can't found them... where could it be?i have tried to merge another bip01 from a bacjup file... but mas says that there are a bip01 meshe yet... the question is... where?thnx

hi there...

im working on a bip model named bip01... i have clicked hide button for hide bip's bones, but now i can't show it again... i have searched in the select dialog, but i can't found them... where could it be?

i have tried to merge another bip01 from a bacjup file... but mas says that there are a bip01 meshe yet... the question is... where?

thnx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a bip01 is simple a name for a skeleton for a model,i use d to mod a game called medal of honor allied assault and i have across those things,its used to put a helmet on a guyz head example bipspine 03 wuld be where his gun goes when he hoslters it

yay my first post wohoo! :D

dude...if you just hid it..its still there...just right click and unhide selection....and bip01 is actually your pelvis and in case you didnt know that to animate your bidped you actually have to link that bipo1 to a controller...it is really important to know things about a biped so i suggest you look around and learn.because once you learn the basics..animation is going to be easy..real easy :P