xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kingian99

Help Me Plz

i really need help i had 4 sets of full rune and some one find out my pass some how when i got back on later that day my account kingian99 had nothing on it soemone took all my stuff i really need someones help i play classic :D if u help i will be so nice u don't even know :Pthis is on runescape classic

I see your problem but I have no idea what you think we can do your you but tell you not to pass out your password anymore.The runescape password farming problem is well known. People offer scripts to help you with you runescape account and you type in your username and password then nothing happens. But, your username and password were saved by the script for later use.Please explain better what it is that you want to accomplish here and I'm sure someone will try to help you out.vujsa

I have a friend who could help you out on Rune Scape, find "Smackaldorf" and tell him "Chris W said to ask you for some stuff, may I have some please?" I've already spoken to him and he said he'd be glad to give you some things.You need to watch out for programs you open and or use, like vujsa said. Many programs are there just to get your account, and many are very malicious to your computer, so be careful :P