xisto Community
serverph

Css Layout Generator - *free* Generate a CSS layout for your site

pretty powerful css layout generator. :P and it's freely available online.
https://csscreator.com/version2/pagelayout.php

To create your layout select the structural elements your site requires (header, footer, columns). Then specify a size in the field provided and choose a background color from the color chooser below. The color chooser changes values as you move your mouse along a row. To set a value click on the color row to release click again. Once the color in the box is the color you are after, click in the background-color field to assign the value.

what do you think? is this a helpful tool for you?

That's pretty nifty! But I still prefer doing it by hand - less hassle, for me :P

I need help placing my links and photo's in the proper place -_- Anyone know how? Sorry If I'm being a bother/noob-reply by Twilight

I need help placing my links and photo's in the proper place :) Anyone know how?

Floats, margins and padding on the elements in question.

pretty powerful css layout generator. Posted Image and it's freely available online.

https://csscreator.com/version2/pagelayout.php

what do you think? is this a helpful tool for you?

This is really good css layout creator website.

But i need to create custom css for my Joomla template. How can i do with this?

Do you have answer ? Please with reference of ie8 Beta2.

center in Firefox, IECss Layout Generator - *free*

Very impressive however I need to center some content -divs or tables - do I have to put some non-display divs in order to center these elements jusst as we use to do with the blank gifs?.  The thing about css is that there is no rule.  Every browser display differenetly. And I prefer to use percentage instead of px or ems.

I am just designing my website, everything seems to work but for Firefox.  First it does not display the background set in css, then messes up with the margins, center alignment, etc.

Please help

-reply by hcoulange