xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

This site ROCKS! Heres my explanation

No i'm beeing a suckup or anything. I just saw this site and it appealed to me. I've seen many free sites where u have to post to get 100mb. Well this site is better in a way that you can get lower packages, and progress as you make more posts. I don't like spamming, it's annoying. But it's like a game, you get higher levels vs. you get more space. Good job Xisto your site rules!

I was previously hosted at another host that worked like this. Post a certin amout of post and you get hosting. It seemed like it was working fine then all of a sudden they sent out notices that they were shutting down then they were gone. I just hope this dosent happen here once i get hosted. I even kept posting after i was hosted. And i plan to do the same here.

I also agree, it's great that they have more then 1 package, so If you don't need much, you don't need to post much.Great service!!!

Xisto is not that kind of service they are dealing to.. dont you know ? even if you only need at least 50MB of webspace it does not mean you should only post 10 msgs.. But in order to keep ur account be hosted to Xisto you should continue posting ot make your site active.. BUT!! if you will not post after you have been hosted for you know that 50MB of space is equavalent to 10 posts .. well, expect your account will be deactivated or be deleted.. I hope I made it clear...

So. be active!