xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kahat

War Who would win in a war, China or the United States?

Well, a kid on my bus is convinced that China would beat the United States in a war. I think, in fact, I KNOW that the United States would win. Here is why.FACT: The United States is the world's super-mega power.FACT: The Unites States makes about 10 times the money that China does.FACT: The United States has mare nukes than any other country, and we are the only country that has ever used them in war.I could come up with more.Face it. Just because China has more people that the United States doesn't mean anything. They still use pitchforks and swords for fighting. (Not really, but oh well.) The U.S. has the most advanced weapons in the world. We have stealth bombers and all that crap. China is gonna die.Just because China has a huge army, and even if they have plenty of guns, our guns are more advanced and can shoot faster and longer. The reason that Wal*Mart has so much from China is because of it's cheap labor costs, which mean cheap prices. We buy alot, they don't make that much.Fact: The U.S. makes roughly 10 trillion dollars per year, while China makes only 1.5.All of China's people wouldn't be fighting in a war, most of them are either childer (not old enough to fight), or farmers and such who are not real military people. I think that if we got into a war with China, most of the Chinese would be on our side anyways. The Chinese government is Communist, and I know that most, (not all, but most) of the Chinese oppose their Communist government. Have you ever heard of that big massacre that took place with the tanks?The money that we have allows us to better equip and train our soldiers that the Chinese. We have better fighting tactics, because we have more money to train our soldiers.Think about it.

We don't have <i>the</i> most advanced weapons in the world. And personally, China has a lot more manpower and a government that can force drafts because of it. Besides, where would we fight? If we went overseas, we'd have to face the wrath of South Asia. If they came over here, they would likely get swarmed by Britain, France, and maybe some other places. Everyone knows a battle on the homefront is the hardest.

I think that in a war between China and USA, China could win. They have not only more population. Their weapons, money and technology are pretty advanced but we don?t know much about them. China is a non-stop increasing nation and everybody knows the power that the USA have. Information in a war is something very important.Anyway, I hope there won?t be any war at that high scale... because it would become the real IIIWW.

us its CALLED SABOTAGE :Pplus we have alien technology no one knows about MUHAHAHAHAbut let get techniqual attrition (i htink i spelled that right) china would have the upper hand and believe me i know a few countries woulhd help china out too (all of the middle east) plus knowing how we work we got nuke sites all over the world that no one knows about (IRAQ maybe) lol highly doubt it :D

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

The U.S. has a lot of technology, money, and resources. China is the most populated country in the world. I think that management, courage, intelligence, dedication, and aggression would win the war. I'd have to say that.... hmm tough decision. I'd say that China would win, because they can spread is great numbers and overtake the U.S. if it happened. The U.S. is resourceful however, and I'm sure they have a few cards up their slieves. It would be a great battle if it were to happen. :P

It would be a great battle if it were to happen. :P

148791[/snapback]

I can't believe any war would be a 'great battle'. C'mon people. Think of all the people who die. And for what? What really comes out of all this fighting. Broken homes, broken families and broken lives...

I'm sorry. But I really hate war.

When I said "great battle", I meant grand, large, huge, and very destructive. I never meant it would be a good thing. I think war should never be an alternative to anything, not even as a last resort.

i say that the united states would win because we have better weapons and better training. brittain would help us also.

148702[/snapback]

The United States has one of the best military forces in the world. The idea that China would win by pure numbers is feeble and weak. Take a look at the numbers of U.S. soldier losses compared to Iraqi Resistance losses. Although they have their cowardly terrorist roadside bombing tactics, the comparrison of losses are still overwhelming. Numbers mean nothing...training and weaponry is the key.

I'm feel like closing this sad excuse for a post or poll. What good comes from war, none! Winners or loosers, there is no winners in war and this could escalate to a global war. So who is the winner then, the dead are dead and the resources used in the war is gone and the nuclear fallout will reach every corner of the planet contaminating water and food.Look at the planet as the only home we have and with the possibilty of the internet we could all form bonds and be friends.Another issue a post / poll like this brings out is a form of racism. We have users / members from China here. How do you think they feel?Instead of closing and deleting the post I just removed the poll part... If I get any complaints I will close and delete this post.Nils

Just the fact that someone actualy thinks about war, makes me sad.. I live in a country that was torn with many wars, and the last of them, thanks to the us. So, you can guess how I feel about the us (us government, not the people). Why would anyone think about war? I can bet, that poster of this post, never experienced war, and thinks how it must be cool to wage a war. I appologize if I have mistaken, but understand how I feel. I had to live in fear, every day, will a bomb fall somewhere, and kill me, or even worse, kill someone I love.Everyone in the world knows how us wages their wars. First, they decide that they don't like certain country anymore, because that countrys government refused to to things the us way. Next, they will make up things, or take existing things, and exagerate them severely. Next step is turning as much of the world possible, against that country, convincing them that their government is evil, and has it's own people in slavery. Since us government ensured they have all the evidence they need, next phase can begin.. Blackmailing the government of that country: either you will let us come in, or we destroy you. Any country stupid enough to stand up to them, will be bombed and attacked. Then, since every country will defend itself, and the people WILL stand united against the aggressor (because, no matter what people believe, us IS the aggressor, always), the war begins..Americans learned their lesson in Vietnam.. If bodies begin to return in us, in bags, people start asking questions.. Why do we fight there? What's the point? So, us has new tactic.. Use airplaines to break the resistance as much as possible, and then, and only then, as a last resort, land invasion begins.. But, us will not send nearly the same number of soldiers, as other countries participating in the conflict.. Us learned their lesson, as I said.. Brittish, always willing to suck up to us, will be the first to join in, followed by other, smaller countries, recently admited to NATO, not because they want, but because they have to.. I don't think that can count as us vs. anyone. Us will enter, after all the killing is done, claiming how they liberated the people from the fascist regime in that country, and blah blah.. We all heard that story many times.But the fact stays, us government is fascist. Fascist doesn't mean rasist or something like that.. Look it up, and see what fascist means. Us doesn't care about the people, they care about the money. Nothing else.And, you should always count on moral. People defending their homes against invading force, have much more moral, and will to fight, than some poor soldier, who didn't even want to be there in the first place, and doesn't know where he is.. And since China isn't crazy to start a war with the us, we can only say that us would start it. And then, will and moral will be on Chinas side. In that conflict, Chinacould count on Japan's support. We all know that us was the only country stupid enough to use their nuclear weapons. Japan is just waiting to get even, I'm sure of it. China could also count on Russia, and several other countries that "hate" us.. So, whoever said it would end up being WWIII, is entirely correct..And have respect for people from China.. How do you think they feel now? The world hates us (the government, not the people; there are all kinds of people, in every country), and the fact someone mentioned, that most Chinese would be on the us side.. Very wrong.. Would you go to the aggressor if they attacked your home? I don't think so.. Until you have experienced the pain, anger and suffering of the war, you have no right to speak about war..I am sorry if this post is harsh and cruel, but I lived trough 72 days of constant bombing, several times a day, so please understand me... I hate war, and I never again want to experience it again, either near me, or anywhere in the world..

I have the sam view on things as Kitty. Then again, I come from the same country, and I lived trough the same hell as she did, so I guess it makes sense we think the same way... As long as people think about war, that option remains open... And the fact that US has nuclear missiles is not something to be proud of... If they demand that other conutries destroy their nuclear weapons, why should US be excluded? Just because they are so nice, and love the entire world? If they were the only ones with that kind of power, what would stop them from enslaving the entire world? They do it already...And I don't apologize if I'm harsh... I think US has to be put in their place... They didn't exsist 500 years ago, and they don't have the right to police the world, and stuff their nose in other peoples business... I once actualy liked US, but ever since they came, and bombed me, just because THEIR man didn't listen to their orders anymore, I started hating US. Well, not actualy hating, I have better things to do than spend my feelings on such thing and country, just... I don't like them anymore... I didn't like the way things were in my country, but when US came, all differences were set asside, and all resources targeted against the US, and that's the thing you can't rule out in war: people defending their own homes, often defeated invading armies... Kitty mentioned Vietnam... US was destroyed in Vietnam, despite what they say now...So, in conclusion, people should stop thinking about war, otherwise... We could all be dead very soon...

the best answer would be: none of them would win. 1. USA does not have the capacity to occupy china2. China does not have the capacity to occupy the united states3. Both have very sofitocated armies and weapons (not to mention nuclear weapons) 4. Both sides have very different ideologies and socities that are also very proud meaning that they would not surrender to each other5. we have something called the Un where people go before they respove wars and search for compromise. 6. the only reason why they might go to war is over taiwan, which is an issue that will be resolved. War is not a good thing, and it is dumb to speculate about it. Even though it is fun..

We already fought against China during the Korean war and drove them out of NK while being out numbered 12 to one. The Chinese military even had air support from Russia and failed. It was all down to fire power. In the mid 1980's China massed troops in hopes of an attempt to regain tiwan. The US sent two carrier groups to Tiwan as a show of force and the Chinese backed down. They remembered the 500,000 dead from the NK war as apposed to the entire un loosing 50k or less. I served in the Marine corps and the army. Our military is the most advanced in the world. We have the ability to meet and deal with any threat home and abroad. In Iraq we are doing a great job I served two tours there, considering it is only 25% of our military s combat capacity serving in the middle east. I don't see a war between US and China, the more they do business with us the more they are becoming Americanized. We are the largest source of income for China and export lots of there food source to them. Our country really feeds the world. Going to war with us means they don't eat, don't make money, and die. Not a good option. (for them that is).-andyman