xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Smallville Show your dedication to Smallville

Simply the best show on earth, when i first saw it i became hooked on it, like my first contact with a chocolate bar. I love the lovely kristin kreuk. Anyone seen the 2 most newest episodes fom season 4? I know i have, it rocks!!! The story just gets better everyday, but the lois lane acting funny and stuff just ruins it, she acts as if smallville is meant to be your next simpsons, i think she should keep it a bit serious. I dont know if its her or the script writers. Comment on smallville and the new season and talk about your favorite chracters.

I like how they are starting to build in the seperation between lex and clark. They are really bringing it forward now i mean how much of a seperation can you create by lying to a man about a woman he loves. It is definatly getting interesting.

Smallville, seen it a couple of times...Lot of magical stuff and supernatural powers!!!Why does that interest you? Lets live in a real World LOL!

The story is starting to unravel towards the old superman series. I like it. To tell the truth, the story is great, but if kristin kreuk wasn't in it then i wouldn't watch it.

a bit about it:Also known as: Smallville: Superman the Early Years (Promotional Title in the UK.) Smallville: Beginnings (Title of the show when WB reairs early season episodes on a separate night) First Aired October 2001 Status Returning Series Running Time 60 min Country United States Currently Appears Wednesday 8:00 PM Network WB Show Stars Jensen Ackles - Jason Teague (Season 4+)John Glover - Lionel Luthor (Recurring Season 1, Regular Season 2+)Eric Johnson - Whitney Fordman (Season 1)Samuel L. Jones - 'Pete' Ross (Seasons 1-3)Kristin Kreuk - Lana LangAllison Mack - Chloe SullivanAnnette O'Toole - Martha Clark KentMichael Rosenbaum - Alexander ('Lex') Joseph LuthorJohn Schneider - Jonathan KentTom Welling - Clark Kent/Kal-El of Krypton Show Crew Joe Davola - Executive ProducerAlfred Gough - Executive ProducerMiles Millar - Executive ProducerBrian Robbins - Executive ProducerMike Tollin - Executive Producer Dont like it at all.Mick

Smallvile's 2nd season has just ended a month ago here in the Philippines and they are showing the reruns right now. i can't wait to see the next season. i wonder what happened to the characters after they died in the last episode of the season.

I have seen about two seasons of it, then i had no time to watch it.the show is quite good, but it got boring for me later because always the point of the episode was the same, clark saved the day! So i don't miss it very much, but i'd still like to see some of the newer episodes....

I live in holland and before july they were still showing season one. Dutch people are slow... So i somehow 'get' my smallvlle eps off the internet. Everyone has a different opinion and i am okay with that. But using gay as a word to describe your dislike of smallville isn't exactly approopiate.