xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harad

Change Forum Look And Version to make it a bit easier

it would be nice to change the ib to 2.0 version and fit the google ads in the top table.this would make forums easier (alot) to use.change the logo! it's so ugly!greetz.

Yeah, I find the logo a bit ugly too..Maybe, admin, you can have a competition for the best logo and the winner will win 20 posts or something...

You should always upgrade occassionaly.

i say: why? everyone is waiting for phpbb 2.2 and those security probs (which affect almost all other bb's) are making me nervous. So if you have phpbb 2.0.6 your priority isn't to upgrade to 2.0.10 which fixes many SERIOUS security bugs? I say also: you should upgrade web-things as often you can, because anything is bugless (more bugs=less users).
still ipb 2.0 is better than 1.3 in almost all terms.

greetz.

btw. now ipb is 2.0 pf2.

well, you can logon the main forum site not portal, which is nice but not too much informative.mercuryboard is also nice, but i found it hard to translate and hard to edit.

if its upgrading we upgrading yep thats kool let us upgrade but we should just stick to invision power boards coz they all look sexy and are easy to work with.

As I've said before, Invision Power Board v1.3 is distributed as free sofware. Version 2.x costs money.If you are willing to donate the money required to purchase the newer version, then I'm sure the admin would have no objection to upgrading.It costs $69.95 for a one-year license, or $199 for a lifetime license.