xisto Community
kahat

What Sort Of Music Do You Listen To? What sort of music do you listen to?

Hi Everyone,Since I'm new, I just was wondering what sort of musical tastes everyone has.My favorite types of music are hard rock and metal. I also like 70s rock (Led Zeppelin, Yes, Rush, etc) and I like the more modern stuff, too (White Stripes, The Hives, Audioslave).My favorite band is U2. But I pretty much listen to anything (depends on my mood).

I listen to mostly gorillaz, there music is sort of techno, punk music. But I like raps, pop, punk, rock, hip hop, soul, r&b and thats about it lol. I don't like folk, country, western, jazz, blues, orchestra and old people stuff like the hokey pokey! :P

classical classic rock rap heavy metal some goth old school rap techno and on and on and on can't list it all so much to listen to

I listen to any genre, it pretty much depends on the artists if they're any good. Lately I've been listening to a lot of 'The Strokes' and 'Coldplay'. I also love Carrie Underwood of American Idol and she's very country so anything goes with what I like, really.

Hi, EvryoneI love poetry. Thats why i always like meaningful songs. My favorite music is URDU Ghazals. Ghazals having great poetry. And if you talk about only ENGLISH, then i like pop and soft music.Celine Deon is my favorite and i think she has great poetry in her songs.

i listen to mainly hard rock, some newer rock(like breaking benjamin), and some older stuff (like the beatles, metallica,ozzy,ect...). my favorite band is korn or slipknot.

I listen to all sorts of music. Rap, R&B, and Hip Hop = Fabolous, Birdman (Baby), Ciara, Ludacris, Eminem, Kyprios, Trupaz, Missy Elliot and Gorillaz. Rock, and Punk = Rancid, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Boxcar Racer, Weezer, Billy Talent, Three Days Grace, Blur, and Green Day. ( I don't like American Idiot much, but I loved Dookie. )Pop and other = Kelly Clarkson, and Brittney SPears.

I listen to: Hiphop/ R&B - Soul (Joss Stone, Jill Scott) - Latin - LatinJazz !! (Brazilectro) - Zouk (music from French guiana) - Reggea/Reggeaton - Dancehall.Artists:- Ciara, Ashanti, Fabolous, Toni Braxton, Nivea, TEEDRA MOSES- Masters At Work- Princess Lover, Soumia & Kassav'- Gentleman, Buju Banton@ The Moment: I like listening to: Shakira - Tortura, 50 Cent - Hate it or love it, Toni Braxton - Please, Teedra moses - No more tears, Fabolous - Baby, Ashanti - Don't Let them, Ciara - Thugstyle

What type of music do I listen to? Mainly old 70s rock/hard rock and some 80s. Rock from the 70s [Queen, Trooper, Led Zeppelin, etc.] and 80s [ U2, etc.] I also listen to game tunes [ like from Final Fantasy] from time to time. I don't like the other genres that much. There are a few Techno songs that I like, and some other pop/rock songs, but I detest Rap, Punk, Country/Western, and whatever else is out there.

I listen to rock, I like any type of rock.Some of my favorite bands are:Alice CooperAC/DCThe White StripesPink FloydJimi HendrixGuns n' RosesLed ZeppelinMetallicaNirvanaRage Against the Machine

Music! One of my favourite topics :P I ADORE 80s Electronic music and 90s music :( - I also like some more recent alternative pop rock :D Here's a list of some of my favourite artists:duran duran. depechmode. richard marx. petshop boys. phil collins. roxette. culture club. johnny hates jazz. mike & the mechanics. tori amos. cyndi lauper. matthew wilder. donna summer. belinda carlisle. nik kershaw. pat benatar. sting. r.e.m. maxi priest. cutting crew. stevie wonder. aswad. ace of base. dire straits. go west. spandau ballet. romantics. when in rome. the cure. simon & garfunkle. neil diamond. michael jackson. tracy chapman. annie lennox. simply red. george michael. mariah carey. sarah mclachlan. texas. six pence none the richer. michael w. smith. bryan adams. goo goo dolls. no doubt. vonda shepard. dolly parton. enya. travis. coldplay. keane. damien rice.I also like classical music and orchestral music :( My favourite composer is Chopin. For orchestral music, I like movie orchestral music, so I like composers like John Williams, Howard Shore etc :(