xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Adobe Creativeness: my adobe skills...

Posted Image

I made that, i am also a member at zeropaid forums. Anyone want to comment? if i get hosting then i'm gonna put adobe tutorials on my site. Then i'm gonna submit it to good-tutorials.com, i helped a friend and bang in a couple of days after submitting, his site was accepted, and he got well over 1200 visitors within a couple of hours.

Over 1200 visitors within a couple of hours? Wow that's a lot. Kind of hard to believe though. Anyway... that graphic you did looks pretty good!

oooo...it's quite interesting to the eyes. I like it! - but what does it mean? Also, did you use the "Burn" layer property or did you just airbrush over the letters? Have fun!

I had a crew member make 1 for a mod i work on. It's called Fist Of Fate. It's for renegade. It looks like this Posted Image It seems fairly decent. I perfer it to look medivially and oldish. Does any one here know how to use Photoshop? I'm looking for someone to make a banner for my new site. Please e-mail me at Afrog2@gmail.com. Thanks.

I like it JaVe, if you put PS tutorials on your site I will be one of your permanent visitors, and I think you should definately submit how you made that in tutorial form to good-tutorials, I use adobe myself, but what I do is nothing as good as that..... :) ; by the way, how long did it take you to do that?

Nice half bad... I like it. Very proffesional looking... I can see why it would help attract visitors. A logo is one of the things that define a site... no logo at all is better than a bad logo, for a bad logo automatically triggers thoughts of distrust and seediness. A good logo says 'Hey! These guys are serious! Lets check it out!'Great work!