xisto Community
hineshgudka

No One Feels

gun spectacular with more mace than bad boy records without God's facesay grace and spray gates with uzi filled hate with no shakeslow scrapes and done dates still runnin round like a mazeamazed at the rage I used to slay while I blazedstaged my own demise and then i prayed that it was nightfrightened by the daylight like I suck blood and i flyat least i tried to be the best i couldif i could pass this test, I wouldi know i should walk away and not talkdistraught nights when my fears fall shortand my tears call nought while my heart calls onebrung from depths unknown and known to breathe like the Sunthis gun on my side is cocked, im ready to diesteady my eye and let rip like I ripped out the skymy homies they sigh as i leap forth and rinse tightsince sight i been able to see you and im rightthis fight claims more names than anyone sayingblaming pressured hoods like they too heavy for the weigh-intwo cellies and a payment every hour on the cementdemented brains stained with the places that we wenti befriended satan and now im hating what this is statingonly been alive for 25 but now I strive like i'm breaking