xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hineshgudka

Misery...

You were my sweetheart, my lover and my best friend,Said you?d always be here till the very end,Now you?re a *******, a bully, a controlling freakWhy do you cause me pain and make me feel so weak?You hurt me, disturb me and I think its okCoz I can?t let go of you?re hold over meBut all I want to do is get over you and make you go awayYou?re sickly sweet words and you?re soothing touchI can never seem to get enoughYou make me feel like I?m the only one for youThen you use me, abuse me and treat me like a foolI?ve put up with it, only God knows how many daysStill left waiting, wishing, hoping you?ll change your waysSo I sit here reminiscing on days gone by,Contemplating the times you made me cryIs it really worth all the suffering and pain,When time after time you do it again?I loved you, cared for you; let you in my life,You told me you wanted me to be your wife,We had so many good times, before the bad ones cameAnd now I?m sitting here going totally insaneI gave you my life, my soul, my heartAnd like a vulture, you tore it apartNot for a second thinking the consequence of your doingYou just carried on hurting me, leaving me ruinedWhile I try to pick up the pieces once againYou say you?re sorry and want to make amendsMy hearts melts, I can?t say noAnd I?m still with you, trying to let goHow do I get out of this situation?This is turning into a mission, to use my own intuitionAnd be strong, I want to resist youEven though I love you and will still miss you?But I can?t leave you, I?m trapped, like a bird in cage,Wanting to fly, needing to get out of this stageIn my life, so vulnerable, so lost,But u still want to keep me at any cost,And you won?t let go when I?m crying out,How loud do I need to shout,To make you aware that what you?re doing shows you don?t care?I haven?t got the strength to put up with it anymore,All I want to do is walk out the door,But I can?t, it?s locked, and there?s no key,And I?m still trapped, living this life of misery