xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hineshgudka

Madment Ragant My Lastest Song..

this is a new idea my band came up with, the words are by myself, its a heavy metal piece (ie heavy thundering guitaring and drums), its quite different to the indie/rock music we usually create. the piece is short, and consists of us all shouting these three versus repeatedly, with lots of drum solos and guitar solos playing in the background. i know there are not many rock lovers, but i thought why not post,:FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE POEM, IT IS ALL ABOUT PRESIDENT BUSH AND HIS STANDING AS PRESIDENTMany members have asked me to put our songs on soundclick:id love to put our work on soundclick, but as discussed with my band members, as were are awaiting results from the record label company, and also we have to perform in front of them again, we do not want our songs to be pre-released and spread, especially over the internet."rising through the desert of political welfaretrying to find places, this world isnt safe,striding and strolling, shooting and killingthrough evident causes of destructionthe madmen, hail to his stupiditythe dictator, who was known, to lose his mindthrough his idiotic consiencethey fell in by his feet.they were called, the disciplesthrough blunderous voyages,they followed in his trail, corrupting and torturing the others.now they all remain, the unknown childrenin this world without negotiation.3 years have passed, and no sign of justicewhat ever has he done to the lost soulsforgiven he could have been, at the end of timebut now, he shall live on , but as a memory."