xisto Community
hineshgudka

Lady With No Hope A new Digital Makeover

My latest digital makeover:

I hardly really get time now to concentrate on my designs, but i continue to come up with ideas gladly, heres something i just came up with:

Modifications Include:

Adding eye shadow and eye liner

retouching and smoothening her skin, as it was rather spotty hehe

messing up her lips

adding highlights to her hair

original:

Posted Image

My Version:

Posted Image

Ok, first of all, next time please use thumbnails or off site links, this takes ages to load even on dsl.And uhm... I hate to sound nasty, but you made her look like a prostitute (it's a dutch expression) ... the bright red is not done equally, and it's overkill, so is the eye shadow. I am a girl, I can comment on make-up :PTry using a brownish pink or so as lipstick.. Also eye shadow.. You made the eyes green from brown, it's hard to make that one work. And then used blue eyeshadow... too bright blue.. no no in make up too. Stick to shades complementing the eye color. Brown eyes - warm earth tones, or sandy tones, soft pink may work. Blue is NOT ok with brown eyes (or green)Edit : spelling error

Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

oh you were right the first time and we use it here in usa a ho and i mean that in a good way and yeah trim that down funny it loaded up nice and fast for me oh wait thats a cable modemoh btw heres $20 dollars :D:P

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

True, the makeup is really heavy, and the tears look unnatural but not bad :/ - you still need to make smaller images or link it off the site so it won't make the page load slowly...or slower.