xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What About Windows Longhorn Now havent paid attention to

hey some windows funs or computer lovers,you must now the next microsoft windows product longhorn,i haven't paid attenton to this os for ages.what i realized is just only the evaluating about longhorn ,like longhorn beta 4008.oh,yes...in the recent WINHEC2005,Microsoft issues the first official longhorn version 5048.so many till now...how about you guys know it. :D

No, it will come out in 2005. ( I think " I might not be right " ) I wonder ifthe aggies will get it. :D:D

I wonder ifthe aggies will get it.  :D  :(

150086[/snapback]

:D They'll proly ban it from College Statoin. my sis went to school there. They're nuts... I wouldn't put it past them. they'll all switch to Linux or Macs :(

Hi all,
there's a big thread here at theforum about windows longhorn.
you can find the thread here Xisto thread

Be sure to read the link to the article about security threats by experts in the programming industry.

RGPHNX

Well i have my own copy of longhorn, its version 4047, i think, i really havent used it for a while, but it connects to the internet with a 128bit encryption.. which is pretty good, but then again, if you read RGPHNX thread, then that is a HUGE thing against longhorn, i dont know when it will be realeased, but i am really sure, that it wont be this year, they just keep adding more and more things to it, which is cool.I do think that it will support 64bit proccessors, i mean why not? there is allready a 64bit WindowsXP. It would really be a bad idea to upt it on the market and not make it 64bit.But thats just what i think.

ive had the chance to test LH 4074 for a few days, and it was quite nice, but they say the sidebar isnt in the final, i wish it was, i loved that about longhorn. but oh well, we are finally getting aero, i love that theme, its soo pretty, lol

Hi all,there's a big thread here at theforum about windows longhorn.
you can find the thread here Xisto thread

Be sure to read the link to the article about security threats by experts in the programming industry.

RGPHNX

well,i have read that post.indeed some shortcoming showed on beta version when evaluating.but good performance and security way could improve ,what i would hope.

Well i have my own copy of longhorn, its version 4047, i think, i really havent used it for a while, but it connects to the internet with a 128bit encryption.. which is pretty good, but then again, if you read RGPHNX thread, then that is a HUGE thing against longhorn, i dont know when it will be realeased, but i am really sure, that it wont be this year, they just keep adding more and more things to it, which is cool.

woW,you guy have try that version, :D i nearly stop and appreciate the beta 4008,and the current version issued is 5078.supporting 64bit cpu is a time problem,no need to make that too early.no one can prove AMD 64bit series could be high better than Intel preccott.

ive had the chance to test LH 4074 for a few days, and it was quite nice, but they say the sidebar isnt in the final, i wish it was, i loved that about longhorn. but oh well, we are finally getting aero, i love that theme, its soo pretty, lol

yeah,longhorn aero theme looks koool enough in appearence.i like the boot screen for longhorn professional version as well. :D