xisto Community
dodgerblue

Name My Pet Game Contest contest in my forums

Hey remember me, I was looking for mods and admins on my last thread here...

Well, I've got the pet game running (I think, no one has reported any bugs so far).

We're holding a contest! We need a name for it. "The Pet Game" is just too boring.

Check out the prizes you can win in this thread.

You'll need to register to the forums first before you can see what the game looks like. That's so people don't drop by and steal ideas from me without me knowing who they are. :D

Hope you guys like it. Any comments or suggestions very welcome. :D Hope to see you playing soon! :(

huh...nice originality and work for your personal forum.but maybe there are too little member in your board,so your creation can be only appreciated by several people. :D in all,still nice...if i have enough time,i must regist to,to join your interesting board world.

donot worry about it.you should keep better and propagandize your forum often not only your friends but their friend as well.condence your all the section of your forum to gether good post,meanwhile offer some service like download(under the permited bandwidth) and game online...you can make out many interesting and absorbing award to members.more effort more you will gain,some yas will join in succession i think.umm,do you mind to look at my forum,despite many charactors style you donot know what are they,just notice the whole... :D members often like simple windows to browse,about 3 month already recieve 70 members and given 2000 posts.yeah,that is to say,your site looks nice but need more absorbing thing in board in addition the effective flack.good luck... i will regist later

Whoa, did you code the forum yourself?Very impressive, but your font makes it hard to read, plus it's in image format, so I can't increase the font size. Why don't you use MS Song or MS Hei? :P

well,i have finished all the forum for a long time,continuious work...because the area, :)i must make it with charactor not English.it is pity that i could not receive some friend aboard who speaking English. :D umm,the font problem...maybe the different OS could not offer enough fonts.i use win xp Chinese version,which offers many fonts but can't be normal or standard showed in other English OS。:P

Just call it . The Teapets or something..gedit??. TEAPOT. lmfao. I'm such a joker. I think you have mre members on your board than mine.. Mine's empty man.. i think the layouts kinda ugly and babyish.. and may be scaring away valuble members.. everyone liikes "BLACK" nowadays.. :PAnnnyways.. names hmm hmmPettee?Petata ... lol geddit? POTATO.. LMAO i'm so funny right?Mine are caled Faerellies.. kind sad? but it's me .. don't nick it.. >.<

That's a very original idea, but I can't sign upfor a forum I won't post on. I'm only active on two forums and I don't tihnk I could handle posting and being active on another..and I would just take up yourspace in signing up. If I may suggest one through here though, it would be Petatee. :P

Just call it . The Teapets or something..gedit??.  TEAPOT. lmfao. I'm such a joker.

I think you have mre members on your board than mine.. Mine's empty man.. i think the layouts kinda ugly and babyish.. and may be scaring away valuble members.. everyone liikes "BLACK" nowadays.. :P

Annnyways.. names hmm hmm

Pettee?

Petata ... lol geddit? POTATO.. LMAO i'm so funny right?

Mine are caled Faerellies.. kind sad? but it's me .. don't nick it.. >.<

148828[/snapback]

Would you mind entering the contest on the board? It's pretty sad, only hype and BuffaloHELP are playing, they're gonna win like 1 million Gold each cos they're just going to sweep ALL the prizes since they're the only ones!! LOL.

And no, you have 35 members, including me. I only have 11 including me. :(

:D I just might use one of your suggestions lol!

Sorry, I didn't mean I'd nick your name. I wouldn't, I have principles. Anyway it doesn't really fit with the board. :PBut I don't see it anywhere on your board? Are you still making icons for it?