xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrescasta

Emulators

About Emmulators I just want to know how people out there use emmulators for network muitiplay and there consoles for online play How many emualtors do you own? I have one for every console of course the >> names arnt correct here, which did you discouver are the best for each system your trying to emulate. Like Jnes works alright for 64 while the GBA emulators I find im switching on the em for which game im playing NES em SNES em the N64 em and PSXem the GBA em Psx2 em DC em jag em Atari em OgB em XbX em The best the emulator(em) is ddr em http://www.stepmania.com/ I think thats the address its a free download for the emulator then download dancing monkeys to put dance steps to your favoirte songs. also buy a psx dance pad and usb psx converter to plug you dance pad in a us b port. Do you use emmulators... I find when im really board I will use an emulator but more often I find myself using the console with a friend. Secret of Mana if your to young to remember that then play it the best rpg game ever! I liked more then the FF series! Faxanadu - nes first scrpg i beat at 6 er 7 . I beat it before my dad so it was funny. I guess I shold put the questions in order? ANswer if yah wishDo you sue emulators?What do you prefer?What was the first rpg you beat?if not rpg any game but super mario. who didnt beat that pfft.

to answer your questins1. yes2. i prefer gba emulators3. some final fantasy: i love final fantasy =P4. and what do u mean by "who didnt beat that pffft" what ithink you mean that supar mario was easy to beat and i did beat it and who didnt i think the people who didnt play it, have menat disability, not old enough, or not born yet :D.

I love emulators... are the best way to rediscover old good games (and not so old). I specially like the SNES ones, like ZSNES, but I play to almost all from MAME to MSX, Master System to N64The first RPG I beat was Secret of Mana, my favourite. :D

I use emulators a lot, only Gameboy Color and GBA, and Snes most of the time, They have a lot of good rpgs and the NES, it has final fantasy and dragon warrior and such, right now i'm using Ezroms, it provides plenty of Snes and gameboy roms. :P

I also use Emulators alot. I like GBA emulators the most because the are still games comming out for it. :P But if you download a rom from a site that you don't own you have to deleted within 24 hours or there is a possiblity that you might get sued.

SUPER MARIO RPG IS ONE OF THE GREATEST RPGS EVER!!!!!!! :P I downloaded that too for my SNES emulator, that is a great game!!! One of the best rpgs i've played for SNES.

i occasionally use emulators but only for older games that are hard to get for newer consoles i prefer to buy the game, be careful talking about emulators here becuase i think giving links to sites with emulators and roms is banned on most forums

well even though emulators and roms are illegal blah blah i sitll use them NINTENDO ALL THE WAY you can post the links to the websites you just can't put attachments and downloads on this site for them

I tried using an N64 emulator once to play Paper Mario it didnt work on my comp for some reason, might of been outdated or my comp didn't have the right components, but thats ok since i'm thinking of buying it again considering i have a n64. :P

Hands down, the best SNES emulator has to be ZSNES. I'm an avid player of older and out-dated console games. They're, for the most part, really entertaining games. They just don't make good 2D-Scrollers anymore. Everyone is so mezmerized by the amazing 3D graphics that are being pumped out constantly in our age that no one really seems to appreciate the classics (you know, the games that really have gameplay and not just flashy graphics).

One of the native PC games that I still play is StarCraft. It's pretty old, and the graphics are negligeable compared to the latest Half-Life2 or Doom3. But the game-play is just so much better.

The main games I play on my emulator (that I actually own the cartridges for) are,

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Mario All Stars

Street Fighter

The network-play on ZSNES is really easy to setup and use. This comes especially handy for Street-Fighter, as I always play with other friends online through the network mode. There's little chat windows so that you can have conversations while you're gaming. :P It's just so cool, when was the last time you ever played one of the old classics over the internet with a friend that lives far away?

http://www.zsnes.com/

Check it out.

I have the SNES emulator. I like the Super Ninetendo games. The clasics rock like Super Mario and kirby. Oh and that Ninja Turtles game.

i think that either the snes or the psone emulaters are the best because you just get that oldie goodness lol... love em i do..