xisto Community
X3r0X

My Graphics requesting site Check it out eh?

Hey guys, my site gives out custom made graphics ie. sigs, affiliate buttons etc. etc. and also pre-made ones. The pre-made section isnt complete but you still can request custom ones.Go to: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Any and all comments on the site are welcome. Remember, to get sigs etc. you must register in the forums and post a request thread!

I had to delete everything because i am no good at Php-Nuke and i kept on getting errors and i suck at php so i sais "Screw this, lets to it the old fashioned way" so now im making a normal layout in Photoshop CS.If anyone is interested in helping me "Making Custom sigs, graphics for free" then pm me. I know, its for free but its fun. Im thinking of putting google ads on there to cover our designing fees :)

I see. I justs started messing with php nuke right now and i am not that good at it. Its kind of heard finding people who would put their time into making graphics for free. I love making graphics but time is the issue for me.Good luck making your site

Ok, if you are interested in helping then just post it here. Ill contact you :)And it wouldnt really take that much time. Id do webmaster stuff and the other staff would just make graphics. But if you dont have the time thats completley understandable.Cheers.

Hey X3ROX, i tried to view your website and was met with a list of all your root directories. Do something about that fast if you dont want people to tamper with your files and folders.I'd like to join in the graphics designing. PM me. I hope the gooogle ads will pay off at least.