xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Studiotraffic Upgrade Is this for real? Has anybody done this?

How can I get $300 every month? 
  With an account level of $1000, you will get $300 every month by using Surf STV every day. You will also earn credits for you to advertise your own web sites and therefore, potentially earn even more money.
You will be able to withdraw $300 every month through e-gold, intgold, direct bank transfer, cheque, or other withdrawal options we have available. For more information, please have a look at StudioTraffic's FAQ, or the forum at http://www.studiotraffic.com/.

Is this for real? I can hand them $1,000 and they'll pay me 30% PER MONTH for surfing?

Their surfing program runs automatically, so it's going in the background as I write this (I got bored since it keeps showing Studio Traffic and Studio Rocks ads over and over and over). It appears I could play solitaire every day while this thing runs and make $300 per month. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Suz

PS--please don't holler at me for cheating. If they'd show me 200 different sites, I'd sit right there and watch, but 90% of what I'm looking at is their products, again and again. This makes no sense to me.

Yes, that is right. And many people say that they pay. But I would highly not recommend you to invest such a big amount of money to program where you have no guarantee that they will not take your money and dissapear.

Yes, that is right. And many people say that they pay. But I would highly not recommend you to invest such a big amount of money to program where you have no guarantee that they will not take your money and dissapear.

148232[/snapback]

That's what I'm thinking. I don't see enough product there--no more than a half-dozen different ads to view. It's way too easy to cheat--almost irresistable.

OTOH, if you don't upgrade, you only make 10 cents a day, so maybe all the cheapskates really do generate enough business to support the people who upgrade.

I think this one is worth watching.

BTW, they just posted something that says from now on you have to have StudioPay in order to get paid. I haven't found out how to sign up for that yet. They probably have some fees there that generate more revenue for them. If they have enough volume, maybe they are making enough money to pay out and still stay in business.

Anybody know how long they've been around?

Suz

That's what I'm thinking. I don't see enough product there--no more than a half-dozen different ads to view. It's way too easy to cheat--almost irresistable.

OTOH, if you don't upgrade, you only make 10 cents a day, so maybe all the cheapskates really do generate enough business to support the people who upgrade.

I think this one is worth watching.

BTW, they just posted something that says from now on you have to have StudioPay in order to get paid. I haven't found out how to sign up for that yet. They probably have some fees there that generate more revenue for them. If they have enough volume, maybe they are making enough money to pay out and still stay in business.

Anybody know how long they've been around?

Suz

148251[/snapback]

I think they have been around for over than year, but you never know when they will dissappear :D .

I don't think they'll take everyone's money and dissappear(just what I think)Actually, i have been around with StudioTraffic for quite a long time.In the older days, the ads StudioTraffic display on the auto-surf sites are those of many different people (or companies).I think because the price/rates set for advertisers to advertise their site are too high. In my humble opinion, I think this is what causes the advertisers to leave. The rate to advertise had scared off the advertisers, ( i think) :P Besides may be the advertisers think that their ads shown on studiotraffic's auto-surf site aren't really effective.In my opinion, this might cause studiotraffic to leave the business.Thats why, in reply to this topic, i dared not upgrade......But i lay my trust on studiotraffic, they have been around for a while and they really payout. They can't be a scam site, after running for over a year... or can they be?

They can't be a scam site, after running for over a year... or can they be?

Oh, yes they can. They'll only be around as long as they're making money. They are NOT an American company, so if they skip out, it's our loss. If they don't have a viable product, in this case a client base of paying advertisers, who can support all those payouts, it means they're using OUR money to pay some other affiliate. If this is the case, at some point the whole thing has to collapse, and the last folks in will lose it all.

OTOH, what do I know? Not much. They could be making money with all sorts of other products and be around forever, merrily paying out like a sugar daddy.

What I plan to do is consider this a game--not a business--and only invest "found" money in it--not the grocery money. If I lose $10 or $100, it's no worse than going to Vegas and playing the slot machines. My life savings, such as it is, will stay safely out of their reach.

Suz

Yeh, i hav 'heard' that studio trafiic do pay out to their members but the only 'making money' thing i have ever got paid by was a survey/review site called CIAO.CO.UK that paid me ?5ish direct into my bank account...and I will hav enough in my account for another payout very soon...hgopefully getting a laptop soon, and i need all the funding i can get...anyone know anywher else to pick up atleast ?150 in the next 3 months or so? thanks (other than studio traffic that it...hehe )

hey,I have an account with studio traffic and use their FREE money earning system for browsing web sites. I also know a lot of people that use it too. However, I wouldn't risk investing in it. After all they are gettin paid by the web sites owners so why should we pay them aswell????In my opinion, its best to stick to the FREE version. But if you want to pay for additional account upgrades then start with small amounts first and see if it pays off.Kev

Instead of handing over something like 10000 dollars to StudioTraffic you could just invest the money in something else. Like the Stock market, I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure you could earn/ lose quite a fair bit of money from that.

Instead of handing over something like 10000 dollars to StudioTraffic you could just invest the money in something else. Like the Stock market, I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure you could earn/ lose quite a fair bit of money from that.

148839[/snapback]

It's the lure of easy money. 30% a month is an insane return on investment. The problem, of course, is that there really isn't any investment. In the stock market, you get shares, and somebody watching every transaction very carefully. With StudioTraffic, you're just sending them money--it isn't secured by anything. You have to hope they don't disappear before you make your profit. It's gambling, not investing.

Suz

It's the lure of easy money. 30% a month is an insane return on investment. The problem, of course, is that there really isn't any investment. In the stock market, you get shares, and somebody watching every transaction very carefully. With StudioTraffic, you're just sending them money--it isn't secured by anything. You have to hope they don't disappear before you make your profit. It's gambling, not investing.

Well if you think that is insane you should think twice. I'm using a HYIP (High Yield Investment ...) that gives you a 31% per day for 5 days. Thats a 155% in just 5 days. It sound too good to be true. Well I tried it with 3$ and it works...it even payed me in the same day I invested. I only can hope they will last. If anyone is interested just PM.

Okay, I think I've finally got it figured out. :P Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.1) When you upgrade, THEY KEEP YOUR UPGRADE MONEY. This isn't an investment, it's a fee. Assuming it costs 5% to get your money to them, and another 5% to cash out, this means you have to surf for 110 days just to break even.2) Your upgrade expires after one year, which puts you back to 0. That means that every day you miss surfing, you have to deduct 1% from your potential ROI, cuz you'll never get another chance to make it up.The way I do the math on this, the return can never be better than 150% and that's only if you never miss a day surfing and they're still around in another year. I can do better on eBay and I know they'll still be here this time next year.Suz