xisto Community
anime-ak

Paypal Savings Account

I just signed up for paypal and now it says add an account. All i have is a savings. I put in the bank name and account number but i dont know what to put in for routing number. Can someone help me?

I would like information about your savings account

Paypal Savings Account

I have resently gotten information that Paypal has a savings account that offers a 12% interest rate. Is this true and if so can you please send me the information I need to open an account.

Thank you

D.Peters

-reply by duwayne Peters

Paypal savings acc.

Paypal Savings Account

I just sent an email inquiring about a paypal savings acc. I would like to say that after reading about all the emails that folks have sent in about paypal I am now not interested in opening this account.I do not feel comfortable opening a savings acc. With several 1000.00s and have it vanish or run into trouble down the road due to lost information or some other problem.Anyway be that as it may I wanted to inform you that I withdraw my request for a savings acc. Information.

Thanks for your time.

D.Peters

-reply by Duwayne Peters

I just signed up for paypal and now it says add an account. All i have is a savings. I put in the bank name and account number but i dont know what to put in for routing number. Can someone help me?

If you had a checking account the routing number would be the first of the series of numbers across the bottom of one of your checks. There is a big long string of numbers across the bottom of all checks, the first number is the routing number, the second is your account number and the last number is your check number.
But with a savings account you may need to call the bank and ask them for their routing number.

do not give PayPal your savings account # if you have very much money in the account...That's not safe...Open a checking account and keep very little money in it!

-reply by lisa

paypalPaypal Savings Account

my advice about paypal to anyone is to not give them account numbers to accounts that have alot of your money in them ...Certainly not your savings account!trust me!

-reply by lisa